I've got nothing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jethro said:
Souths had nothing after full time. They didn't even bother to turn up to do a post match interview (either that or nine got sick of waiting for them and pulled the plug).

the footage of sutton(i think) reminded me of falou in '08

Lord Eagleton said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Nothing I can say about that, unbelievable effort from a bunch of champions

Now the panic about being able to get a ticket to the Grand Final sets in

Imagine how i feel. Im stuck in f'kn east London. No one even knows who Manly are here! Its all Arsenal. God i wish i was back living in Manly right now

I am in the UK next week. I am hoping there is a pub in Portsmouth that I can watch the game on.

Im sure there will be brother.
But its just not the same as the Wharf Bar playing up loud The Eagle Rock (twice back to back), and the whole joint erupting, singing it out loud after having just won the comp.....ah memories of '11

:)

I am so excited. That was awesome.

I practically watched the last 20 mins standing, so excitedly.

Go manly!!!

I was crying in the loungeroom.;)

I said on here after round 2 we would win this year - instinct - friends and most here would think me a little mad - which is ok but it was a very defining moment and I knew.

I am no proven psychic but have been correct before .....

We will win it ...:)''GO MANLY AND GOD BLESS

What a great result!

I am absolutely lovin this, can't wait to head into town with the family tomorrow wearing my MWSE Jersey and MWSE flag on my car.

Might even have to call in to work tomorrow and do some Maroon & White decorating.

GO MANLY WARRINGAH!

manly15.jpg

ONE OF THE GREATEST EAGLE VICTORIES OF ALL TIME.I am so proud of everyone involved with this great club,not least of all the fans.

PS anyone who thinks we will be playing the knights is seriously deluded.It will be the roosters and it will be one of the great GFs

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6