Ive got a funny feeling about this arvo ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
imagine with all the odds against us we somehow manage to beat these chooks this arvo. The weather has helped us heaps so with some big games from some youngsters, brett, watmough and the halves you never know .. Ive been thinking were gopnna cop 40 all week but all of a sudden ive got some stupid feeling about this game that were gonna win :p

GO MANLY !

Its hard to see how we can win with the injury's we have but anything is possible i guess. Injuries aside i think Manly needs an overhaul starting with a major sponsor, home ground upgrade and some smart off season signings as our team has become stale in parts.

greekeagle i got the same feeling, unfortunately the last time i had these feelings they were about our last game last year. It would be sweet though.

I cannot remember the last time we won in the wet. I do remember getting flogged in the wet by Canterbury round 1 2009, by Souths, but in the past 3-4 years I cannot remember winning once. I can remember Choc dropping the ball many many times in the wet.

Not optimistic about this one

Maybe kitey will stand up today as he was knocked stupid by daniel conn the last time they played and conn got nothing. Remember mattai getting taken out and the roosters getting the softtest 8 point try in history. The hypenator ran all over us and im sure there is a few that would like to get square, and in the wet as well. Come on , i can feel some footy coming today

greekeagle link said:
well id rather vs the roosters in the wet with a depleted line up so theres some chance carney and co can slow down ..

They'll have that much possession from the dropped balls they'll be able to walk to the line. My prediction is he possession will run 65% Chooks 35% the good guys.

greekeagle link said:
imagine with all the odds against us we somehow manage to beat these chooks this arvo. The weather has helped us heaps so with some big games from some youngsters, brett, watmough and the halves you never know .. Ive been thinking were gopnna cop 40 all week but all of a sudden ive got some stupid feeling about this game that were gonna win :p

GO MANLY !

Wow you're right on the spot!

hahaha cant believe that game like wow exactly what i had in my head before the game but still cant believe we actually played that well !!

vidmar link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=186960.msg324906#msg324906 date=1300592837]
46-6
Roosters

Nope....Fail !
[/quote]

It's worse then just fail Vid. Ryan needs to hang his head in complete shame and should ban himself from making any further comments (unless it's a YART) until at least after the SOO series :)
The thing is I doubt he will learn not to shoot his mouth off. It's his favourite pastime and has been for years.

Ryan's view is as legitimate as any ones.  He was wrong in his assessment of this game, but so have lots of others on this forum.  And Greek eagle, never tip against the Sea Eagles.  It's unbecoming a supporter.     

I have to admit I was in the Ryan camp and thought we would get thrashed. Couldn't be happier getting a footie result so badly wrong.

I'm going to shout now:
THAT WAS ONE OF THE FINEST VICTORIES BY A PATCHED UP MANLY TEAM I HAVE SEEN IN DECADES. COULDN'T BE PROUDER OF THEM.

DSM5 link said:
Ryan's view is as legitimate as any ones.  He was wrong in his assessment of this game, but so have lots of others on this forum.   And Greek eagle, never tip against the Sea Eagles.  It's unbecoming a supporter.     

I agree with you completely about the tipping DSM5.  When I was putting my tips in on Friday afternoon every ounce of common sense I had was saying Roosters, but I couldn't bring myself to do it so I tipped the mighty Eagles.

I never have tipped against them, but I think that was the closest I have ever come.  Couldn't be happier with the win!!  :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6