I've changed my mood to 'innocent'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Me too.

Just a quick question. Can your mood change automatically to reflect the nature of your recent posts? I only ask because I enabled the mood icon and set it to calm, then yesterday I made a smart-a**e comment (in jest) regarding a spelling mistake in a thread and when I posted my mood was changed to daring. I assumed it was something you changed manually but if it senses your mood from your posts and changes automatically, that is all kinds of f***ing cool!

mosto link said:
Me too.

Just a quick question. Can your mood change automatically to reflect the nature of your recent posts? I only ask because I enabled the mood icon and set it to calm, then yesterday I made a smart-a**e comment (in jest) regarding a spelling mistake in a thread and when I posted my mood was changed to daring. I assumed it was something you changed manually but if it senses your mood from your posts and changes automatically, that is all kinds of f***ing cool!

no it can not.

There is a chance that you set it a while ago. And last week I made changes to the icons and the moods available so it may have changed your mood as the "mood number" in the database now matched with another mood

Thanks Dan, that must of been what happened. Just a co-incidence that the mood it changed to sort of did reflect the mood of my previous post lol!

mosto link said:
I only ask because I enabled the mood icon and set it to calm, then yesterday I made a smart-a**e comment (in jest) regarding a spelling mistake in a thread and when I posted my mood was changed to daring. I assumed it was something you changed manually but if it senses your mood from your posts and changes automatically, that is all kinds of f***ing cool!

HAHA!! :D This made me lol :)

Im liking the innocent idea.... changed!

And what are you all going to do if it doesnt go his way??

And no I am not suggesting it is likely, and I hope he does, but this fixation is starting to border on the sick.

Do all you Gnomes stop at car accidents to watch as well??

Have a bit of respect.

Fro link said:
And what are you all going to do if it doesnt go his way??

And no I am not suggesting it is likely, and I hope he does, but this fixation is starting to border on the sick.

Do all you Gnomes stop at car accidents to watch as well??

Have a bit of respect.
Yes I gawk at car accidents
6ft3 is hardly what i would describe as a gnome :)

Yeah a court case is not a footy match where you barrack for one side or the other. 

I'm just hoping that whatever the truth of the matter is, that is what the court hears. 

Fro link said:
It appears to be exactly that to some Gronk, bit sad really.

Which is why I was hesitant to have anything regarding the case on the site and have banned all discussion.

You have to put your ideals of a person on hold for respect of the law, anarchy is a teenagers dream born of ignorance

I know your thoughts Dan, and agree on this one.

there is more to life than a football team. innocent or guilty, these peoples lives are not a spectator sport.

Guys, I respect what you are saying but I'm yet to make any comment on the trial.
If you guys are reading all the articles and DSM5's reports then you are hypocrites.
Fro, I have always maintained that if he is guilty then he should face the full extent of the law. Equally however, he is entitled to a presumption of innocence and that is exactly what I am showing.

I wasn't naming anyone in particular WAMF, and if you say you havent commented i certainly believe you.

Theres a presumption of innocence and then there is the carry on that some posters have been doing.

And there is a far cry from reading things that may be of interest, and the slavish devotion to a football player of some (again not you).

Ask yourselves what is the difference between Katie Milligan and Brett GF?

And where was the presumption of innocence then? or for Lafranchi? or are they guilty because they don't happen to wear the Maroon and White??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4