Ivan Cleary supposedly meets with "influential" manly figure

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yada Yada Yada It's all about the money for DCE and Foran the rest is just flapping gums.

Is any current or former manly player or coach higher on the ladder than Ivan Cleary, at this moment?

One minute Barrett is our coach in waiting. Next it is Barrett's boss you say. The club would be crazy not to consider Ivan moving forward. But gee if Bozo met up with a former player for a coffee news flash. Tomorrow the papers will have Trent Barrett back in the top seat, with the over throw imminent. I suppose the coffee shop was the referee checking process no doubt.

Long live Toov's.

If the little fellow has had enough of the Penn's and their unshaven faces you would expect Cleary to be Bozo's next choice.

Let me get this straight, making the the top four for the past three seasons, was not good enough for DCE and Foran,left for better coaching methods?, what farking bull**** story is this?.
These farking so called journos have no story to write, so they just make one up, FFS.
Tooves dead man walking ? FMD.

Yes but don't you see ,its what I have been saying. This is leaked to destabilize 2v by Zorba.
He wont stop until he is gone. When things go quite about 2v , he leaks this kind of thing to keep it hot under Tooves.

The Lurker is just repeating what Buzz wrote yesterday. Cleary 2 coach us and Barrett 2 be promoted at Penrith.

With Buzz and the Lurker reporting it I doubt it would happen.
Buzz Lurkfield, reporting on Zorba's coffee and cake session. With the latter finishing off Ivan's banana bread on top of his own plate of Danish pastries.

Gorgeous George and Heath L'Estrange are at the Dragons
Ok, well that crushes my theory.

But coaches - Des, the Dalai and Pocket Blondy are lower....

Was sad when Cleary left the club, it was only because we already had a first grade fullback. I think Mathew Ridge, our single only SuperLeague player.

So let me get my brain around this..........!!

Tooves gets us to equal 3rd on the table (bar our for and against) in 2012, a GF in 2013, then we finish equal 1st on the table in 2014 (bar our for and against) and all that is achieved in his short three and a bit years coaching. All the while mind you Tooves has had to deal with board issues, some whingey players, injuries and a huge lack of support from the NRL.......Cleary gets to a GF and one away from a GF in nine years..........so to me clearly the better coach is Tooves....correct...!

More trash reporting at its best, don't let the facts get in the way of a crap story... you muppets...! I don't mind Cleary but seriously leave Tooves alone, he is our coach and deserves respect....!

Last edited:

Was sad when Cleary left the club, it was only because we already had a first grade fullback. I think Mathew Ridge, our single only SuperLeague player.
I remember it well, Cleary got pushed out for an RU player wanting to become a professional league convert.
But luckily Ridgey was the real deal :)

Let me get this straight, making the the top four for the past three seasons, was not good enough for DCE and Foran,left for better coaching methods?, what farking bull**** story is this?.

Foran left for coaching. DCE left for $'s and doesn't have a problem with 2V by all accounts.

Ian Roberts

So let me get my brain around this..........!!

Tooves gets us to equal 3rd on the table (bar our for and against) in 2012, a GF in 2013, then we finish equal 1st on the table in 2014 (bar our for and against) and all that is achieved in his short three and a bit years coaching. All the while mind you Tooves has had to deal with board issues, some whingey players, injuries and a huge lack of support from the NRL.......Cleary gets to a GF and one away from a GF in nine years..........so to me clearly the better coach is Tooves....correct...!

More trash reporting at its best, don't let the facts get in the way of a crap story... you muppets...! I don't mind Cleary but seriously leave Tooves alone, he is our coach and deserves respect....!
Yep - just goes to show what a good team Hasler built. On the slide a bit now though.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8