1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

its was hard to watch

Discussion in 'Silvertails Soapbox' started by Anthony Price, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Anthony Price

Anthony Price New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i don't know if anyone else had the same problem friday night but it was so hard to watch anthony play for parramatta in the blue and yellow i always thought he would be there forever at manly like beaver i know manly nearly lost him when he was a junior to balmain but terry randall put a stop to that i suppose money talks because i've had jobs in my life were i thought my boss was a dick end up leaving and finding out i was better off where i was at , better the devil you know than the devil you don't

2. Moondog

Moondog Grey-beard loon Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Hervey Bay
    Ratings:
    +3,549 / 32
    Don't worry about it Anthony. Just think, it could be worse, you could be a Parra supporter and thick as a plank.

• Like Like x 1
  3. malroon

malroon Active Member

Redfern West
    Ratings:
    +102 / 7
    don,t worry he.ll be back to his crab running best soon..

4. Drop Bear

Drop Bear Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    I thought it was fantastic. Did you notice the first tackle on him, yep, straight in for an eye gouge!! Who didn't enjoy seeing that lifted knee, you nearly had him then!! What was his response at the end of the game?? I can't wait till round 24, when we finish the job:)

5. malroon

malroon Active Member

Redfern West
    Ratings:
    +102 / 7
    didn't have to wait too long..lol