1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its too LATE you fools

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by panash, Oct 11, 2013.

1. panash

panash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +296 / 0
    im not too sure if this has been posted , but its worth a look

My mate told me about this article , i was searching forever for it on the net , just couldnt find it so i got him to take a photo..

i will find out what paper it was from , does anyone know ??

[​IMG]

2. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    Its a mock up , from the Invisible Man :cool:

3. Mals

Mals Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Pennant Hills
    Ratings:
    +1,479 / 35
    Haha great read.

4. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,780 / 58
    Ahh holy poop on a stick.

I knew I shoulda waited for it to be 'official'

conned!

lol

Replay the gf!

5. bones

bones Bones Knows Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +8,999 / 102
    It's a fake article.

6. panash

panash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +296 / 0
    i thought it was too true to be true...

well i got conned , maybe because i agreed with 90% of it !!!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Daddycool08

Daddycool08 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +371 / 4
    yep I fell for it too.

Good one.

8. Terry Zarsoff

Terry Zarsoff Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,551 / 68
    Panash, Claude Rains was the actor who first played the Invisible Man on film, back in 1935 (or thereabouts).

Here endeth the 'Hollywood's Yesteryears' moment.

• Like Like x 1
  9. EagleFromMay1967

EagleFromMay1967 In bed before the room got dark.

Blue Mountains these days
    Ratings:
    +1,212 / 44
    Are we revved up for tomorrow's announcement of Teams, and "officials" ?

Are the NRL / Tony Archer mice or men ? Loaded question i know but, Poor Mr Hayne should be given the opportunity to 'put things right' :)

It suits us if they pick him in one way, but for refereeing accuracy we prefer that super replacement referee . . . . . well his name escapes me right now . . . .

• Like Like x 1
  10. RiverEagle

RiverEagle New Member

Ratings:
    +1,055 / 0
    Good question mate.

I'll be very surprised if Shame gets the gig...But also surprised if he doesn't!

He's clearly regarded as top dog among the ''officials'', so if he isn't picked, what does that tell us about the NRL's view of Hayne, Manly and the GF debacle??

Of course if he is picked, it just beefs up the game on Friday night......Even more incentive for Us to smash em and further right that GF wrong!

11. Ralphie

Ralphie Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Bredbo
    Ratings:
    +2,093 / 231
    He wasn't picked for 1st V 2nd when we played the Bulldogs at Brookie so why would they pick him for this game.

12. HappilyManly

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    He is irrelevent, if Manly can't adapt to bad calls, then they are not in control of their game plan :cool:

We've already won with him against Souths this year.

13. RiverEagle

RiverEagle New Member

Ratings:
    +1,055 / 0
    Surely though it would add to the theatre of the night you so love @HappilyManly

And we could have the best game plan and execution in the world...and still get shafted by crucial 50/50's. Just like the GF in fact.

You're right though, in that we beat the Vermin with Hayne as ref; and we've beaten the Rorters this year too.

Which suggests to me the motivation and intelligence of our team is already a notch above last year!

A shocker from any ref though could still override that.

14. HappilyManly

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    I don't notice the individual Refs during a game, just Manly's response to them.

So I am forever bamboozled as to why they allow them to dictate the way we play. Its a sign of mental weakness IMO.

Like the rain starting during a match, we can not control it, its a fact - now adapt and win the bloody game :idea:

A couple of years back, probably in 2011, I recall us constantly having a valid tries disallowed per game due to Refereeing.
    But Manly re-focused and scored an extra one each time to allow for this :angel:

15. Alan

Alan Well-Known Member

Woolgoolga, New South Wales
    Ratings:
    +522 / 0
    You have some strange gods over there GE. Is this Moose poop that has been blessed or is poop in general worshipped?

Is there a great pooper in the sky? Too afraid to even contemplate what beliefs you have for an afterlife.

16. RiverEagle

RiverEagle New Member

Ratings:
    +1,055 / 0
    You are far more magnanimous than me this morning HM.

I feel refereeing is a very real factor and always has been for Manly.
    Sometimes in our favour (Hollywood Hartley?); too often against us (such as Hayne's disgraceful and influential performance in the Grand Final).

Surely you won't give him a whistle and a cheer if he runs on to officiate Friday night??

17. HappilyManly

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    Interesting that he did not do any weekend games last round, but Cummins his SOO partner did :huh:

Hope he was busy reviewing the knock on (Pearce), the headbutt (JWH), the forward pass (Maloney), the kicked out by opposition Player (Jennings) subsections :idea:

Brookie welcomes all Opposition Teams, including the Officiating Team, with a resounding Booooo :p

• Like Like x 1
  18. PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +947 / 80
    At 18-8 we took to many wrong options to wind down the clock.There was one or two attacking raids dce should have grubbered into there in goal and got back repeated sets.
    But in saying that, the whole game we couldn't keep up momentum because of the refs stupid decisions.Anyway lets get em back on friday.

19. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,780 / 58
    I dunno mate, that was last year sometime when I typed that.

It's too late you fools....for me to remember.

20. EagleFromMay1967

EagleFromMay1967 In bed before the room got dark.

Blue Mountains these days
    Ratings:
    +1,212 / 44
    Its a moral that Maria will elbow some people in this match. He carries his elbow straight at your throat. Next time, he should get 10 mins in the bin, it is much worse than a simple punch.

Also, its certain, that if things are tight, Baloney will throw Snake's boot into the crowd, and as its a 'souvenir' he'll be lucky to get it back.
    Esp if Niccipops catches it ;) - but these are his 'lucky' boots. so if happens, give it straight back ! Sorry, you don't need to be told. Shame Pain will do nothing about it. (Whisper encourangement ?)