Its TIme to bring back Big George!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well spotted Utility Player, indeed I was :)

There's a lot more time for interwebs when you're at uni than when you actually have to work for a living haha

yokahontas said:
tookey said:
Cambo said:
tookey said:
George's marker defence is no worse than Lussicks and their ball handling is probably even.

Didn't Des re-sign George last year for another two years?

Des should not have been allowed to negotiate any players contracts after this date as it appears that he has re-signed Kite, Joe, Rose and King and left us with an aging prop rotation probably on purpose

His name is Gigg. No one knew he had agreed until the seized haslers laptop.

Cambo - chuck posted on this site 10/7/2011 that he heard that Hasler had definately signed with the dogs which was a long time before his laptop was seized.

Hi all,

I don't post a lot but enjoy reading the various discussions when I get a chance.

I think Chuck is being given a little too much credit here - it looks to me like that post was made 7 October, not 10 July. Check the posts a few above his in that thread discussing DCE's try in the GF etc.

Not trying to stir the pot - I work as a records/information manager so I'm very used to seeing the confusion caused by computers flipping dates backwards!

Damm computers. Guess chuck's info is not too good then.

A tigers supporter mate of mine reckons there is a big rumour going around in Tiger Land that George Rose is all but a tiger? Not sure how true this is. Apparently there is a link on their forum about it. Not sure if anyone else knows anything. Hope its not true.

Wouldn't surprise if we released him now as he doesn't seem to fit into 2v's plans until he is fitter.

Love big Georgie.

Apart from the Tigers rumors there were rumors of him going to Leeds a few years back. I for one will miss Georgie when he goes - yes he's a little different ie body shape and character wise.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2