It's time folks - Solidarity

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvereagle

Reserve Grader
Time for solidarity folks. I think that time has arrived for all of us to get behind this club AND believe it or not, the management team. Irrespective of our opinions about the quality of management decisions, they are nonetheless our owners, our board and our management team. Let’s start moving forward. I am sick and tired of all the-ve press, publicity and sentiment. Whatever has happened has happened and it’s time to start looking forward.

Good luck to Des and to all his supporting staff who have resigned or moved across to the doggies. If there are in fact any dissatisfied players out there wanting a release, the I would strongly urge the management team to give them that release. This club has always been and will always be bigger and better than any one player or group of players. We take pride in our colours and we take even more pride in our club. If you don’t want to be there, then bugger-off.

Let’s start talking about that great grand final win we had only a few weeks ago. Let’s start talking about 2012 and the exciting year ahead for Geoff Toovey and what about the quality of players we have for next year?? Let’s prove to all our detractors that despite their best whipping and canning of us in the last month or so, here we all are, more united and stronger than ever before. There’s another reason for them to hate us…or is that envy us??? And guys, with a little bit of luck and better management……we will take out the 2012 title as well….hopefully against the Dogs.

Go Manly.

01. Brett Stewart
02. Ben Farrar
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon (c)
05. David Williams
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jason King (c)
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Tony Williams
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. George Rose
16. Darcy Lussick
17. Joe Galuvao

18. Vic Mauro
19. Tim Robinson
20. Dean Whare
21. Michael Oldfield
22. Daniel Harrison

Coach: Geoff Toovey

REGARDLESS of all the rest, this should mean real contenders 2012.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Only 2 different
Oldfield for Farrar
Robinson for Rose

Dreaming.
And FINALLY some Rugby League debate ! Been wishing for this for ages. Oldfield is one of my best mates (Grant), cousins. He's of Kite / Galuvao character wise.

I'd be disappointed if Farrar sees much first grade action.

Hes steady but I'd prefer to see Oldfield and Whare given prefence.

No one likes us and we don't care!!!!!!

Bring on 2012 pretenders and prepare to get eagled!

Cant wait for next year , i hope we come out stronger than ever, and also show all the media and everyone who bags us, just how strong we are!!
Everyone to get behind the legend Tooves aswell !

Im backing Watmough to have a big year and try rally all the team to stick together!!

What? Farrar is a proven game winner (and I know DSM5 doesn't like the guy as a player). Ok, he wasn't great under the high ball, but hopefully Brett Stewart does a bit of that.

But agree, Whare and Oldfield won't hang around forever as fringe players.

The two best wingers we have though right now is Wolfman and Farrar.

Also, Rose I personally would believe would make a great NSW rep player off the bench. THAT'S how much I rate him - kiss of death much?

If Liam is good enough they should give him a crack , or at least train with the squad. Im sure keiren would bring out the best in him and vice versa training with each other pushing him along etc.. might also help retaining K.FOZ knowing that his brother is at least in the mix??

Mark from Brisbane said:
Back to what you do best Ryan!!

Gotta love that team!!

At last...team or no team Ryan and a few others have a bit of composure...isn't it so quiet and peaceful right now?

Ryan said:
What? Farrar is a proven game winner (and I know DSM5 doesn't like the guy as a player). Ok, he wasn't great under the high ball, but hopefully Brett Stewart does a bit of that.

But agree, Whare and Oldfield won't hang around forever as fringe players.

The two best wingers we have though right now is Wolfman and Farrar.

Also, Rose I personally would believe would make a great NSW rep player off the bench. THAT'S how much I rate him - kiss of death much?

Farrar is not in my best 13 until I see what he's come back from the UK like. The best parts of his game in his previous stints were some ball playing from chiming into the backline and not usually stuff you associate with being on the sting. I think Oldfield is first choice to start next year.

Big George has the potential to be an Origin player and he was a good chance of getting selected in 2010 but cruelly got injured as he was in career best form.

Oilfield needs to confidence under the high ball. He and wolfman for mine.

Astro boy is an excellent utility, back up for wing, fullback, 5/8.

Maybe not bad at hooker either. His defence is solid and good from dummy half. Very handy back up.

What about Wolfy and his injury? Is it a "Ben Ross" type scenario or will he be back for the start of the season?

the shame is we are all so sick of this and want it over - and nothing changes to what caused this.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4