It's Rnd10 and we're already a top 2 side this year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In spite of:
- Only playing 3 games at Brookie
- Having the Premier bulls-eye on us every game
- Dealing with contract negotiations for key players on a weekly basis
- The continued fallout from Des-gate
- And losing 3 of our top 5 players for a combined 15 games,
we just beat the 2nd best form team on their own turf. They may have been missing their chief play-maker, but we were missing a couple of big guns ourselves. I love where we're placed heading into Origin. Full credit to Tooves for getting us up for this game - you could see the intensity from Kite's first hitup of the match, the boys were ready from the get-go.

The team's also yet to put in a good 80min performance. Nothing to get excited about just yet.

Let's see where we are in 10 weeks & then re-evaluate it.

Wolfpack said:
The team's also yet to put in a good 80min performance. Nothing to get excited about just yet.

Id say the doggies game was an 80 minute performance.

Eagles2nv said:
Wolfpack said:

Fair call. The boys weren't anything special in that game though, just marginally better than the opposition - which is what I'm getting at, we keep scraping by opponents. I won't feel confident until we start actually dominating some teams.

Eagles2nv said:
Wolfpack said:

Not that first 10 minutes - we were terrible.

I know its good to enjoy our wins but we were terrible in parts tonight and we only won due to bad goal kicking by Brisbane. Plenty of work to do. What im concerned about is we are making the same mistakes each week such as these all to common brain explosions and general poor defense in parts of the game. We need to put in a clinical 80min performance before i get to excited.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6