It's ours to lose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Poola

Reserve Grader
Every game we lost this year came down to us conceding rather than the opposition outplaying us. We were our own worst enemy, as well as the referees, conceding penalties that led to either tries or giving relief to the opposition.
Twice this year Roosters pipped us, yet on both occasions I felt we had their measure. I know a lot is said about them the Roosters' form leading into the finals, however I believe we chose our destiny hence why the Panthers game is not a true measure of our form leading into the finals. It is also worth noting the players that were absent.

September goes with Manly like a hand in a glove. The media with all their ex players who are still smarting from the shellackings at the hands of Manly, have their darlings, the masses will continue to hate us, yet wishing they were us, the nrl administration is praying for a win by a foundation club, whilst we are blessed to follow The Mighty Seaeagles.

So bring on Saturday and witness maroon and white poetry in motion and for the non believers, It's hard to comprehend it's a Manly thing.
Go the mighty Seaeagles!!!!!

If the refs/NRL haven't decided otherwise already, Manly will play the Storm in the grand final.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4