It's only fitting that Foran has joined the Dyldo Parramatta Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Peter C

Bencher
Because he is one himself, after stringing us all along about how undecided he was, and only decided at 9am this morning to defect, what bullsh#t .

His girlfriend writing "karma" on her Instagram account shows that they both had issues with the club and that he was always going to leave.

He strung us along to announce his departure AFTER Cherry announced his. I believe this was intentional on his behalf to cause as much damage as he could.

If he announced his decision months ago (or even weeks), we would've had a better shot at keeping Cherry. Now he made sure he kept his announcement last, it meant we lost both and seems to have made he and his girlfriend very happy.

I have been trying to think of a logical explanation as to why he has held back all this time announcing something that was so clearly decided months ago. Trying to create as much inconvenience (or even damage) to the club is what I get from his girlfriends "karma" swipe.

Disgusting treatment of our club from a player who owes us big time.

I'd like to see him gone by June 30. It's the first time EVER I can actually say, I will NOT be cheering a Manly player on.

The only reason I can think that he kept it so quiet, is that Parramatta were not allowed to sign him until this season, and the Eels were probably getting the deal together (3rd parties and what not). I believe he made his mind up a long time ago, but the process of getting it all together really did take up until yesterday to formalise.

I am not defending him, but I think its a bit of stretch to believe that he deliberately tried to stop us signing DCE, and he strung us along as punishment. I don't think he would do that to his mates at the club.

His girlfriend writing "karma" on her Instagram account shows that they both had issues with the club and that he was always going to leave.

He strung us along to announce his departure AFTER Cherry announced his. I believe this was intentional on his behalf to cause as much damage as he could.

If he announced his decision months ago (or even weeks), we would've had a better shot at keeping Cherry. Now he made sure he kept his announcement last, it meant we lost both and seems to have made he and his girlfriend very happy.

I have been trying to think of a logical explanation as to why he has held back all this time announcing something that was so clearly decided months ago. Trying to create as much inconvenience (or even damage) to the club is what I get from his girlfriends "karma" swipe.

Disgusting treatment of our club from a player who owes us big time.

I'd like to see him gone by June 30. It's the first time EVER I can actually say, I will NOT be cheering a Manly player on.
Karma might be the eels fans not wanting Keiran, after they start losing or failing to go further in the finals, realising that Foran is taking up all their cap space. Karma is also looking like her too , she is punching above her weight!!!

They are about to find out why Karma really means, Parra are a club who dont wait too long before turning on their own. Even Arthurs position is not guaranteed. Foz will be the scape goat if it goes wrong. Foz one day will understand that turning your back on your roots will cause you regrets.

At least the eels have a sponsor.
1349484465166_6283649.png

i dont like foran either and hes treat us like **** but im not sure he intentionally tried to make DCE leave if he was leaving anyways, but still, **** foran, i hope he leaves before so we can free up even more money, signing elgey before june 30 would be amazing

dirker dirker dirker jeehad.

Karma means it will come back. I believe an act of revenge (leaving a club to spite it) also will result in karma.

Karma never stops.

But if the club needed retribution for Giftygate then I think the ledger must now be square.

What will the next four years bring the million dollar babies?

Wow, you manly supporters sure are a sensitive bunch. Tell me again how stable and professional your club is...

Your club is run by Grimace. No wonder kasiano is such a fat ****, your CEO gets her mate the hamburglar to bring triple cheeseburgers after practice.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4