1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's official

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Poola, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Poola

Poola Active Member

+129 / 8
    A)Yes Tooves is leaving . Thanks for being a professional. You can teach a lot of us a thing or two about being a true believer and fan.

B)14 players thanks for your efforts as we rode the roller coaster with you. You could've succumbed, however you fought proud Maroon and white to the end.

C) management you didn't make it easy, however I support Manly and this meNs you as well. Go Manly!!!

D) The players staying. Thanks guys for the commitment especially Snake. I think you have a better captains run than Killer. Lol lol

E) All the new players welcome to a club that doesn't accept mediocrity as a norm. We will get back into the top 8 next year. It's the Manly Way.

F) Management please let the new coach be.Allow him to coach to the way he sees best.

G) Welcome TB. Make a presence and an impact. I support you and there are thousands who welcome you aboard as we want to succeed with you on board.
    H) We are Manly and thank you all my online silvertails friends talk soon. Go the bloody Manly Sea Eagles!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. ManlyArmy

ManlyArmy Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

+936 / 23
    If Barrett can get at least 50% of the effort the boys showed today, we'll be back playing finals footy.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. All Hail King Lyon

All Hail King Lyon Member

+89 / 15
    Surely there's got to be a place for Tom T in the te next year. He adds an X-Factor element to our attack
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Frogz

Frogz Don't mess with the goat, he has photos. Premium Member

Sydney, Australia
    +1,359 / 36
    IF the fat greek leak can be steamrolled out of the joint, everyone will be joyous ( well except @BOZO ).
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. EagleFromMay1967

EagleFromMay1967 In bed before the room got dark.

Blue Mountains these days
    +1,200 / 38
    His place can be right wing. Killer to 5/8, Piku to cntr.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

+12,048 / 238
    Yep @BOZO would be unhappy but he'd be the only one!!
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1