It's "OFFICIAL" (TBC) the off season sucks!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: It's OFFICIAL the off season sucks!!

BOZO said:
globaleagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Imagine living there

DildoNewfoundland.jpg

Oh mark, I never run out of 'manly' things to talk about! *unrelated to the above pic.
This place must be full of females. Where is this place and how do you get there ????
Turn left at Uranus

Had a sook about the LONG wait for the 2013 season to a mate & got intercepted by the wife.
"Get a Life, its only football blah, blah, blah"
Sure it is & growing up on the beach I'm a fan of most water sports in summer & a perve at the beach, also love my music & other numerous sports.
The fact is I coach my young fella in the U10's so its training Tues, Thurs & game Sat. Love friday night footy. Love Sats triple header including Toyota Cup if Seaeagles are on & back up for a game or 2 on Sunday.
Plenty of other interests but no doubt the footy is up there with the best of them , yes....I feel your pain Mark.

My youngest daughter said to me at the weekend, "thanks god football is over as you and Mick (son in law) can spend some time with the family for a change"

So it's a matter of opinion I guess, but I am a tragic (although none less than most on here) and such I really (really) miss my "fix"

Business slow this morning Mark :p. Mate I must catch-up with you for that drink soon.

Geez I miss nightclubs & hot women almost as much as I miss the eagles.

Brewski said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
BOZO said:
globaleagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Imagine living there

DildoNewfoundland.jpg

Oh mark, I never run out of 'manly' things to talk about! *unrelated to the above pic.
This place must be full of females. Where is this place and how do you get there ????
Turn left at Uranus

I thought if you got to Uranus you have gone to far
Well if you are not that kinky you can always turn back bro

Brewski said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
BOZO said:
globaleagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Imagine living there

DildoNewfoundland.jpg

Turn left at Uranus

I thought if you got to Uranus you have gone to far

Lol.

It's in the province (state) of Newfoundland and labrador, Canada.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Not sure if I can use that "banned" word in my title thread but I'd be hoping the Sea Eagles wouldn't be offended by it's use in this context!!

I've amended the title accordingly Mark, as I'm waiting confirmation from the club as to whether the off season does in fact suck.

Suggestions to ease boredom of the "Off season".

1. Read a book. should keep most of you going for quite a while, and i dont mean "50 shades of grey."
2. Go on a cooking course.

3. Begin a new hobby, one that you can 'drop' as soon as the pre-season matches begin
4. Pertaining to 3: Start an 'Affair'.
5. Start doing Facebook. ? :) sorry about that one.
6. Start day trading on the stock exchange.
7. Start writing in 'lettters to the editor'. Hint, at the mo', "Alan Jones" is a great topic.
8. Work up Business plans for the Bank.
9. Start watching the A-League. :D sorry about that one as well.

We wont have to worry about Jan 2013, according to millions of people worldwide the world will end 21 Dec 2012...Its true just watch Doomsday Preppers, Ancient Aliens and all the other loopy nuts on the Internet, however what of they are right...........

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Suggestions to ease boredom of the "Off season".

1. Read a book. should keep most of you going for quite a while, and i dont mean "50 shades of grey."
2. Go on a cooking course.

3. Begin a new hobby, one that you can 'drop' as soon as the pre-season matches begin
4. Pertaining to 3: Start an 'Affair'.
5. Start doing Facebook. ? :) sorry about that one.
6. Start day trading on the stock exchange.
7. Start writing in 'lettters to the editor'. Hint, at the mo', "Alan Jones" is a great topic.
8. Work up Business plans for the Bank.
9. Start watching the A-League. :D sorry about that one as well.
10. Start dancing lessons and meet plenty of ladies

Chip and Chase said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Not sure if I can use that "banned" word in my title thread but I'd be hoping the Sea Eagles wouldn't be offended by it's use in this context!!

I've amended the title accordingly Mark, as I'm waiting confirmation from the club as to whether the off season does in fact suck.

Good idea....just in case the DON'T THINK it sucks!!

Earnie the Eagle said:
We wont have to worry about Jan 2013, according to millions of people worldwide the world will end 21 Dec 2012...Its true just watch Doomsday Preppers, Ancient Aliens and all the other loopy nuts on the Internet, however what of they are right...........

Maybe we should add an extra to the above "party like there's no tomorrow"!!

globaleagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Imagine living there

DildoNewfoundland.jpg

Hmmmmm, a yard sale? Is there much of a market for second hand goods in that town???

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Wonder what happens here lol

Same thing that happens in the Austrian town of F@#$ing I would surmise. That is, a lot of tourists stealing their street signs.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6