It's not just us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brissie Kid said:
jjai said:
wasn`t it Kosef with the break ..?

I tohught it was Beaver. Maybe my memory has got it wrong. I know it was Lamb!:mad:

yeah Lamb clobbered him from behind & then ran behind Pay when Carroll & Hill come tearing down field wanting to smash him..

Brookvale said:
yeah dogbury wanted it more as they got hammerred in 94.

we had a won a record 20 in a row that year.

{Psst it was only 15 but hey i like the way you think ;) .. lol

Manly dominated the comp like never before in 95. Best defensive performance I've ever seen. Their defence was so solid that opposition teams were frustrated into losing.

My theory is .... we keep asking the NRL for an apology (we all know what for).

So they figure that they'll keep making wrong refereeing decisions all year, and keep apologising for these bad decisions, at least we are getting an apology then !!!

95: that 7th tackle try was the decider. We had just made a break and almost scored (fairly early in the 2nd half). Craig Hancock got pushed into touch by the cover defense. On the 5th tackle the dogs get it to their kicker, about 40 mtrs out, the manly wingers start dropping back. I swear he notices the ref hasn't got his arm up (watched this on replay a few times) and sends it out wide where they make a long break down field that is just stopped. With the extra tackle they go over against the disorgansed goal line defense.

Conspiracy theory would have been a good call but if anything it would have been against the superleague-departing dogs. Just incompetence as usual.

with all that, yes we were overawed and inexperienced, and the dogs had been on a roll since about round 18. They won the comp from 8th position. the pr***s.

Well back on topic. Hopefully now it has been said, it may help us in the coming weeks and come finals time. Maybe it just needed to be highlighted. No one from the Manly club could say it in such a public way.

What else other than hawk eye or some sort of touch sensitive film the entire way around the out side the field could pick up that merrits foot was out against souths a few weeks back?

Its a stitch up. If you cant tell half of the **** they've been getting wrong you're either getting paid to lie or are completely stupid.

The sooner this sort of tech is developed the better it will be for everyone.

No more 5 meter forward passes that are too hard for the human eye to track.......

http://www.navigadget.com/index.php/2008/12/31/tracking-football-with-gps

trevnev said:
Manly dominated the comp like never before in 95. Best defensive performance I've ever seen. Their defence was so solid that opposition teams were frustrated into losing.

How do you figure that, we finished equal first with the Raiders on 40 points. For the record we had 7 less points scored against us than the Raiders 248 to 255.

Now 1983 was the year we dominated finishing on 44 points, Parra next on 36 points.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6