It's Member Thank You Round

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
That's right, this week we recognise just how important the support of our Members is to us!

As a small thank you for being there to cheer on the boys this year, we invite all Members to bring a friend along to the game for half price.

Just show your membership card at any of the ticket windows at Fortress Brookvale on Friday night to redeem your discount.

Go Manly!

Larissa

That's right, this week we recognise just how important the support of our Members is to us!

As a small thank you for being there to cheer on the boys this year, we invite all Members to bring a friend along to the game for half price.

Just show your membership card at any of the ticket windows at Fortress Brookvale on Friday night to redeem your discount.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Might try and bring some workmates :)

Do I just scan my membership card to get into the game with the ticket that is currently on there, or do I need to redeem it somewhere?

Do I just scan my membership card to get into the game with the ticket that is currently on there, or do I need to redeem it somewhere?

Daniel said:

For yourself, you scan the barcode to enter the gate.

To redeem the half price tickets you will need to show your membership card when buying tickets from the Ticketmaster sales windows.

Daniel said:

For yourself, you scan the barcode to enter the gate.

To redeem the half price tickets you will need to show your membership card when buying tickets from the Ticketmaster sales windows.

excellent thank you Larissa. Two games this year and both against the Broncos, I can't seem to escape seeing the Broncos, no matter how far I travel.

Dan

excellent thank you Larissa. Two games this year and both against the Broncos, I can't seem to escape seeing the Broncos, no matter how far I travel.

Dan

Daniel said:

Dan

neither can the rest of us-when we watch friday night footy:D

Daniel said:

Dan

neither can the rest of us-when we watch friday night footy:D

Not sure if I can make it. Ive done my back in. I fell flat on my back on Brookie oval after the game on Sunday and have been in bed ever since. Tried to kick a footy and both feet slipped out from under me with the dew on the ground. I Can hardly move :(

Not sure if I can make it. Ive done my back in. I fell flat on my back on Brookie oval after the game on Sunday and have been in bed ever since. Tried to kick a footy and both feet slipped out from under me with the dew on the ground. I Can hardly move :(

bones said:

.....and you were completely sober?!

bones said:

Bradza said:
bones said:

I didn't say that :p

Bradza said:
bones said:

I didn't say that :p

bones said:

Manly needs you Bones - get to a chiro and back on the Hill ASAP:angel:

bones said:

Manly needs you Bones - get to a chiro and back on the Hill ASAP:angel:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4