Its just so boring not having a finals team!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's it, nothing more, just that every year we have gotten another 1/2/3 weeks of banter in Silvertails and its so ****ing boring that I'm reverting to posting about politics!!

Time for another beer I think!!
Thank God for the Silvertails forum as we would be ever more bored
Looking forward to having a beer with you Mark when you arrange the Silvertails reunion and we can talk about our Manly love fest

I posted many years ago about running a 'shadow' final series with the bottom eight teams.

This was not very popular while we were I the top eight but it would be nice to see a finals games even for a trophy of some type.

9 v 16
10 v 15

etc

Yeap it is boring without manly in the finals.

At least last weekend i had the v8s and a ford 1 2.

Ive had to adopt the 49ers to prevent insanity. Cant bring myself to support the Cows or Sharks really. I just effing wish they could trim those games down to 3 hrs :banghead:. . . .and u have to find something to do while the ads are on - which is like 55-65% of it. Cmon Jarryd touchdown please.:wait:

The finals series without Manly is a dead loss for me. As much as I despise teams like the Donkeys Drizzle and Dirty Dogs, I find it hard to get overly interested in the games. I am going to the grand final and that will be a good day but dreading that we get a drizzle v donkeys decider. that is about as bad as it gets. I hope we at least get one Sydney team. Off the teams left I hope the winner of the Cowpokes v Fishies game goes on to win the whole thing.

Ive had to adopt the 49ers to prevent insanity. Cant bring myself to support the Cows or Sharks really. I just effing wish they could trim those games down to 3 hrs :banghead:. . . .and u have to find something to do while the ads are on - which is like 55-65% of it. Cmon Jarryd touchdown please.:wait:
Beer always helps

Bugger, you poor ba$stard.
Ha yeah well not the worst thing but I don't really give two ****s about games outside of ours plus I rarely drink and you'd have to be pretty hammered to put up with Hindy and Fletch trying to be funny. Could be a long day...

Yes very boring without the mighty Sea Eagles. For amusement I'd like to see the cows lose in the final moments by an Ennis propelled 'hand of Foran' leading to a 7th tackle eight point penalty try.

In overtime cause there was a timing error and the clock ran 1 minute longer than it was suppose to.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7