It's about time...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Storm lose Koroibete and Ryan Morgan then go about their business quietly picking up Addo-Carr and Tim Lafai - that is how it is done (as much as I can't stand Melbourne).
I rate Lafai very highly. Would have loved to have him at our club next year.

If you're referring to me in your comment I'm not whingeing. The definition of whingeing is 'to complain, especially about something that does not seem important'. The subject I've written about is important! There is a difference between whingeing & a constructive opinion.........I'm purely expressing an opinion in regards to the constant barrage of animosity towards players & staff.

I could be a knobhead and say that what is important and what is not, is a subjective thing. Therefore, both of you are both whinging and not whinging at the same time.

But only a knobhead would do that and that's not me. Absolutely no knobhead action by me at all. None.

But there are other words to describe me, so don't feel restricted because I am using a 'no knobhead activity' disclaimer.

Words like 'champion,' 'hero,' 'saviour,' 'legend,' and so on, can be used.

'****ing idiot' is also an option. Of course the description you choose for me is subjective. To be honest, though, I'd go with '****ing idiot.'

This is the re-building phase we had to have. Only problem is that it's happening at a time where there's no legitimacy in the club administration, the coaches, the trainers, media manager etc etc. A broom's been put through the joint by an administration hell-bent on removing every last vestige of people and structures associated with the former part owners. A club legend was sacked as coach and a rookie with no connection to the club parachuted in. That's the problem for me. If there happened to be an administration in place that I felt was acting in the true interests of the club and its traditions I'd be fully invested even through the very lean times like the present. But at the moment I can't help feeling totally disillusioned. Sorry for the negativity but that's why I find it difficult to be upbeat and optimistic.

The way we were talked up this year. Yeah Manly will be a top four side has to be factored in as well..

All of our expectations were set so high. When maybe they shouldn't have been.

Not going to go into next season thinking the coach is a prick, this player or that player shouldn't be here.

Going into next season with the same hope and anxiety that I always do.

The way we were talked up this year. Yeah Manly will be a top four side has to be factored in as well..

All of our expectations were set so high. When maybe they shouldn't have been.

Not going to go into next season thinking the coach is a prick, this player or that player shouldn't be here.

Going into next season with the same hope and anxiety that I always do.

Don't you buggers sleep??

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4