It's about time...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We would make the 8

No THATS not the challenge , get with the programme will you.

Name your coach

Name what he would have done to get us into the 8

You can't just say " we'd be in the 8" , why??

By the way I'm not being smart I just don't reckon any coach would have done much better with our circumstances and cattle!!

Hard to be positive towards the folks making decisions at the club when they think buying a 500k winger is the answer to our problems.
The likes of Bellamy and Bennett would laugh their arses off if someone suggested doing that at their clubs.

Pablo, who do you think signed Uate to that contract in the first place!?

Ok, let's pick a real SuperCoach ( any you wish), let's implant him in Manly this year, BUT, he still cops the short turnarounds , he still cops the injury toll AND he still cops the issues of the three aging legends.

We'll finish probably 13th

Where does said your Supercoach have us finishing, and why would it be dramatically different?

Because Mark, a good coach would simply say .. no excuses, get on with it ....and they would just win all their games.

You need to pat attention.

No THATS not the challenge , get with the programme will you.

Name your coach

Name what he would have done to get us into the 8

You can't just say " we'd be in the 8" , why??

By the way I'm not being smart I just don't reckon any coach would have done much better with our circumstances and cattle!!

Dessie

Would have had a game plan and structure, yes even with injuries

The whole year we have looked lost in attack and gone sideways most of the time

Dessie

Would have had a game plan and structure, yes even with injuries

The whole year we have looked lost in attack and gone sideways most of the time

Ok, let's discuss De$$ie

Dogs supporter @DOW comes on here only today stating how the Bulldogs have gone backwards under Ha$Ler , and I can't help but agree.

Dogs have nothing other than big units, and even with them they are still doing nothing.

So face facts, De$ isn't a genius, may well have been but not in 2016.

So , given our at best average roster, and injury list what would the great De$ do differently to have propelled us from 13th to say 7th??

Ok, let's discuss De$$ie

Dogs supporter @DOW comes on here only today stating how the Bulldogs have gone backwards under Ha$Ler , and I can't help but agree.

Dogs have nothing other than big units, and even with them they are still doing nothing.

So face facts, De$ isn't a genius, may well have been but not in 2016.

So , given our at best average roster, and injury list what would the great De$ do differently to have propelled us from 13th to say 7th??

It's all hypothetical of course

The dogs are in the top 8 which is more than we can say about us

If we kept Toovey we would be in a better position on the ladder than we are now, and he wasn't afforded the injury excuses when we finished 9th last year

So what happens next year if we don't make the 8 again?

If we kept Toovey we would be in a better position on the ladder than we are now, and he wasn't afforded the injury excuses when we finished 9th last year

I've stated already , if we are 1/8 then Twenty will be gone!

I expect better next year , I think we'll only have one aging legend, maybe none, and if that's the case that will be a lot of $$$ to throw at a decent forward / 5-8 / centre, we get those and a better run on injuries and we will be 7th/ 8th.

If we have that scenario , and we are still say 1/8 then it will
be bye bye Baz.

I'm prepared to accept 2016 as it is, but we need to do much better in 2017.

I've stated already , if we are 1/8 then Twenty will be gone!

I expect better next year , I think we'll only have one aging legend, maybe none, and if that's the case that will be a lot of $$$ to throw at a decent forward / 5-8 / centre, we get those and a better run on injuries and we will be 7th/ 8th.

If we have that scenario , and we are still say 1/8 then it will
be bye bye Baz.

I'm prepared to accept 2016 as it is, but we need to do much better in 2017.

Hope so

But as you know I can't wait for bye bye Twent

I just don't see him winning a premiership

Hope so

But as you know I can't wait for bye bye Twent

I just don't see him winning a premiership

Ah yes I can see that , and don't worry if we are something like 1/8 next year, assuming we sign Green ( no superstar but he'll manage the 5/8 role and take the pressure off Cherry) , and maybe a centre to replace Killer , then I'll join your conga line.

As to him winning a Premiership or not, many said the exact same thing about Ha$ler in year 1!!

My life does tend to be impacted by our performances. I've lost years off my life due to the stress I get.

We do get negative but maybe there's an understandable reason.

The Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles are one of the most successful clubs in history.

Check this link as to all-time records. Check the win percentage.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NRL_records

We've never won a wooden spoon.

We've been the most successful team of the last 10 years (discard the cheating Storm).

Constant success leads to high expectations. And poor performance becomes unacceptable.

I guess another reason, probably the most important of all, is that we've had the potential, on paper, in the last 2 years to avhieve anything. And we haven't. And I am very frustrated by that.

I guess we all get on here and say what we feel. And we have a lot to talk about because we live and breathe Manly.

It's been hard to be upbeat at times this season. I just hope (dream is more like it) that next year we'll be singing "Eagle Rock" all day long as we flog everyone.

Did you enjoy the fuzzy warmth of this post? So did I. Especially the fuzzy warm part.

Ok, let's pick a real SuperCoach ( any you wish), let's implant him in Manly this year, BUT, he still cops the short turnarounds , he still cops the injury toll AND he still cops the issues of the three aging legends.

We'll finish probably 13th

Where does said your Supercoach have us finishing, and why would it be dramatically different?
Because we would have had a defensive & attacking structure as well as quality game plans, all of which were absent this season.

We didn't make the 8 last year & Toovey was coach!!! Not much difference in our position this year to last & YES there was lots of talk about injuries & suspensions & rubbish about our roster as excuses for our 2015 season!

Storm lose Koroibete and Ryan Morgan then go about their business quietly picking up Addo-Carr and Tim Lafai - that is how it is done (as much as I can't stand Melbourne).

Because love or hate Melbourne, Bellyache is a coach people want to play under.

Seriously, and putting our Manly bias aside for a moment.....if you were a player on the market and you got an offer from Manly and from Melbourne that were for roughly the same amount of money, who would you choose to sign with? Manly with a coach who so far hasn't proven much of anything or Melbourne who have a premiership winning coach who has also coached Origin.

Because love or hate Melbourne, Bellyache is a coach people want to play under.

Seriously, and putting our Manly bias aside for a moment.....if you were a player on the market and you got an offer from Manly and from Melbourne that were for roughly the same amount of money, who would you choose to sign with? Manly with a coach who so far hasn't proven much of anything or Melbourne who have a premiership winning coach who has also coached Origin.
For the record, count me as a hater.

Because we would have had a defensive & attacking structure as well as quality game plans, all of which were absent this season.
That's no reason to be negative, look on the bright side.

A lot of other club's fans will experience anguish dismay frustration and self-pity during the finals.

Whereas we can kick back and relax with no stress, don't even have to watch the finals if we don't feel like it!

Writes a post whinging about people whinging.

Just let the free community be free to create what they want. Stick to the content and experiences you relate too and move on from those you dont.

I like to call this experience, life.

Writes a post whinging about people whinging.

Just let the free community be free to create what they want. Stick to the content and experiences you relate too and move on from those you dont.

I like to call this experience, life.
If you're referring to me in your comment I'm not whingeing. The definition of whingeing is 'to complain, especially about something that does not seem important'. The subject I've written about is important! There is a difference between whingeing & a constructive opinion.........I'm purely expressing an opinion in regards to the constant barrage of animosity towards players & staff.

We didn't make the 8 last year & Toovey was coach!!! Not much difference in our position this year to last & YES there was lots of talk about injuries & suspensions & rubbish about our roster as excuses for our 2015 season!

Different roster champ

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4