It's a sign - we're a shoe in!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In May 1971 one of the greatest songs in the world was released - the inimitable "Eagle Rock", for those of you with a mathematical mind you will realise that this year is the 40th anniversary of that songs release, it's a sign a tell you a sign!

HappilyManly said:
The NRL Entertainment could do worse (and they have already) than having them perform at the GF.

Great idea, that'd be such a buzz and add to the atmosphere!

Man I was playing that over and over on the way to work today for about 45 minutes.

I'd love to hear that after Manly win the GF.

voicefromthehill said:
In May 1971 one of the greatest songs in the world was released - the inimitable "Eagle Rock", for those of you with a mathematical mind you will realise that this year is the 40th anniversary of that songs release, it's a sign a tell you a sign!

I'm using that 'Eagle Rock' song as my ring tone on my mobile so whenever my phone rings, if people put two and two together and not just think it's just a song, they're bound to know who my team is. To us Manly Fans, it's not just a song, it's our teams song.

stewartbrett said:
voicefromthehill said:

I'm using that 'Eagle Rock' song as my ring tone on my mobile so whenever my phone rings, if people put two and two together and not just think it's just a song, they're bound to know who my team is. To us Manly Fans, it's not just a song, it's our teams song.

Ive got it as my ring tone. If we win I'm texting my mates over and over to call me. That should **** everyone off in the office.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4