It never gets Old

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYC55hirk3I

Brett Stewart 99th, 100th and 101st Try

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26hIjxy2YmM&list=UUWgR2OXNo7YUSRCEgjtZL_A&index=43&feature=plcp

I tried to watch the first one but after I saw the ghost child at 55 seconds in, I was too scared to watch anymore.

Thanks for posting that B E. What a great football team we follow. Watching those highlights reinforces to me just how brilliant Snake is. Recovering from knee operations and to play like that is just magic.

Blake said:
I tried to watch the first one but after I saw the ghost child at 55 seconds in, I was too scared to watch anymore.

That's not a ghost child....it's Ace Frehley's love child!

Wow how good are our halves? We have to throw the entire stadium at DCE to keep him, that kid has so much raw talent and our success this year was very much because of him.

Another year of combinations with Brett and DCE.

That was just awesome.

If we show the tenacity this year that we showed in 2011 we will do well. That is what won us the comp last year, the boys just didn't give up and played for the full 80, they just kept trying even with seconds left and some of the tries were pure tenacity and ass.

Daniel said:
Wow how good are our halves? We have to throw the entire stadium at DCE to keep him, that kid has so much raw talent and our success this year was very much because of him.

Another year of combinations with Brett and DCE.

That was just awesome.

If we show the tenacity this year that we showed in 2011 we will do well. That is what won us the comp last year, the boys just didn't give up and played for the full 80, they just kept trying even with seconds left and some of the tries were pure tenacity and ass.
Geoff Toovey is Mr Tenacity and he will kick ass !!!

Could this please be posted on the scumdogs forum, at least they will be able to see what are capabilities for us, are impossibilities for them.

mozgrame said:
Were you a sniper in the Army Earnie? I never see you in the browsers list then, BANG. :)

You can mask whether you are online or not, it is under your User CP -> options

Daniel said:
mozgrame said:
Were you a sniper in the Army Earnie? I never see you in the browsers list then, BANG. :)

You can mask whether you are online or not, it is under your User CP -> options

Yeah mate. I know you can hide, i'm just not sure why you'd bother.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7