1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It means jack all..

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by c_eagle, Apr 18, 2005.

1. c_eagle

c_eagle Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If we lose to Souths on Sunday. The true test of the progress is this Sunday, against a lowly rated team. This is the kind of game we'd lose in 03 and 04 and the type of game we must win in 05. I just hope the players wont believe the hype without actually doing the work that needs to be done in order to win in this competition.

2. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    agree completely. They need to put in as if its were a top of the table clash and win this game.

3. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +790 / 15
    We did it against St George and hopfully have learn't from it. The Rabbitohs have shown that they can put up a good match this season. I think we will give them a good beating... but I threw 30 on them to beat St George as well.

4. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,761 / 72
    Too right CC - a real dominant performance is needed.

5. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Too right c...... It's a must win i'd prefer to see a professional destruction of souths rather than a razzle dazzle win which could bring mistakes.

6. c_eagle

c_eagle Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    c, btw..

7. Dan

Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    As long as Pepsi, Sue and Byso dont put the mush on them it will be alright

8. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    Ill be there - we will be fine

9. PEPSI

PEPSI Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    there is never any mush from me,

i said before saints game , its a good indication of a side how they play against low ranked teams they are meant to beat, needless to say saints beat us,

i will expect nothing less than a 30 point hiding this weekend, even if we fumble acccross the line this week it will be a failure in my books.

10. KaZa

KaZa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 20
    us fans have to lift as well. We go there expecting the boys to win and we are very quiet in these types of games. Lets lift the boys on sunday.

11. c_eagle

c_eagle Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The fans were really quiet on Sunday, it must have been the heat because it was no where near as loud as the Storm game.

12. Manly4Ever

Manly4Ever Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It seems to be the norm at Brookie that the crowd does not fire up until the 2nd half.

13. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    People will be thinging we are the same person soon c_eagle

I just put up pretty much the same thing at ME

14. Evo

Evo Capt Goodvibe

Ratings:
    +46 / 16
    The test will be to see if we can win wtihout Kennedy.

He'll only be a 50/50 chance of playing after Friday night. He is the main reason Manly are staying turned on for 80mins, and in a danger game like this that will be really important.

Would be good to see Tezza out there against the bunnies, esp if BK doesn't back up.

15. c_eagle

c_eagle Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    BK's playing out of his skin at the moment. I remember a Knights fan saying that Kennedy wont play with any passion this year because he doesn't care about the sea eagle emblem. Gosh, couldn't be further from the truth.

Did anyone see the spray he gave Kite after he threw the ball at a Raiders player when we got a penalty? (It wasn't shown on the broadcast,) he came over to Kite, smacked him twice on the backside and told him to focus. Great scene.

16. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    Saw that C. I have no doubt his inspiration will help us seal a couple of close ones this season.

17. Dan

Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    what happens this week. Will he back up after the bundaberg test?

18. c_eagle

c_eagle Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I guess that's his decision and will probably be only made on the Saturday or even Sunday. If we come in focused, we probably don't need him. Between Willow and Sam Harris, we can definitely cover him. Bring one of the forwards from PL up or even Randall back into the squad.

19. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    Give Glen a run in his place.

He was really good and tackled like a mofo so would take BK's role well.