It is time to move on

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

winnyason

Bencher
The whole dessie bashing, I was the same as everyone else but after going to game and taking train talking to doggies fans I don't hate them. Really they want to be successful again, he is doing good job with the talent he has there, we have secured our long term future with foz and dce and snake around corner.
Being a boy from Orange had a great time catching up with old mates had a good time a coggee bay hotel then went to randi wix I just looked at my mate being the single man in his early 30s 2 out of 2 success rate, it was cougar town had chick's grabbing me everywhere winking at me And whispering call me.

hahaha have a couple waters mate and clear your head, going easy on des? Yeah sure! Pffft. Also isnt the coogee bay hotel the one that had feces in the ice-cream?

winnyason said:
coggee bay hotel then went to randi wix

Coggee Bay - where all the rev-heads hang out.
Randi Wix - is that a massage parlour?

Hope you had a good time.
The Des thing? No way! Just another reason to hate Doogs!

Must've been having a great night. Posting on Silvertails when you could've been giving one of those cougars a run.

there should be more drunk posting here.

I used go love doing it on another site, but the morning post deletions were time consuming.

Maybe we can restart a good thing.

party on bill and Ted!

Apparently I sent pics of semi naked guys to my wife last night whilst on the piss...

What. The. F*********?????

Randi Wixs....LOL !!!!! That place has been around for years and the standard of talent hasn't improved any. Last chance saloon for the desperate.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7