It is obvious Des Hasler still reads this forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Daddycool08

Reserve Grader
I posted a few days ago that referees should be part of the post-game conference to answer their own decisions or abilities.

I heard it reported today De$ Ha$ler said the same thing.

So we know where he gets his information from. We fans.

I posted a few days ago that referees should be part of the post-game conference to answer their own decisions or abilities.

I heard today De$ Ha$ler say the same thing this morning on the news.

So we know where he gets his information from. We fans.
or possibly common sense? or is that not conspiratorial enough? Lol do we need to believe that we are the only ones who can possibly have these thoughts? :rofl::rofl::rofl::giggle:

Well Greenturd has to fine him now for suggesting that the Refs had an input into the result.@:cool:

“You know what you should do? Get (referee’s boss) Tony Archer in here, (referee) Ben Cummins and his sidekick and ask them what they thought about the game because they had a pretty big input into today,” Hasler said.

You'd think after years of coaching, Des would comprehend that the referees are human, do their best, and just as often as luck goes against you, it will work in your favour too.

Part of winning a football game is rising above the circumstances of what's beyond your control. All 16 teams in the competition have the same handicap, and it balances itself out over the course of 26 rounds, semi-finals, and grand finals....it's called reality Des, you pill!

or possibly common sense? or is that not conspiratorial enough? Lol do we need to believe that we are the only ones who can possibly have these thoughts? :rofl::rofl::rofl::giggle:

Lurker, no conspiracy theory.

I do like the 'common sense' approach though but yet we are talking about the NRL so is there any common sense?

Further, at least Manly fans, in the majority, are pretty intelligent IMHO.

Coincidence yes conspiracy no. Smart and intelligent Manly fans - yes.

Des has been saying that refs should come into press conferences for a couple of seasons now...

However i can see Des trolling away on here when the kids are asleep, he is a mad scientist who probably survives on 3 hours sleep a night.....

Id be all for a 4th official like that of the premier league. But mic him up and let him announce the reason for a decision to the crowd live aka the NFL.

He can also be a soundboard for WTF's mid game from coaches.

Hey Des, next time suggest that each club selects a fan to attend the conference who can then unload on the refs and the NRL without being fined. He/she would say what fans are really thinking - and their club could claim that he/she is an independent voice and the opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the coach or management.
That's how to enliven the normally dull after-match conferences.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6