It feels like old times

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Ok so the team may be doing poorly, but this site has a bit of the feel of the good ole days to it to me. Don't you agree?

:p

We havent had Matas running around with an axe poised over the team, but apart from that it sure is Danny boy :)

he is getting close though, I heard the grind stone turning on the weekend, that's a noise you just don't forget

Hasn't he sold out? Now that the clubs best performer from last year has left there isn't much to complain about ;)

Yep just like old times.

Lets see how long it takes for the Lyon king to be hooked to centre. If not he's our man.

Hes got to be getting real close, must be pondering where next to send the voodoo now that monas is gone and Matai isnt playing ;)

Yes, just like old times, Byso is still a wanker.

ahhh feel the love.

Mata get Lyon to centre.. do all your magic!! you even got Mullane out lol

Ahh! Mullane and co. They were the days. I hope it doesn't come to that but losing a few games does bring out the love ---- not!!!

The predictable response from the predictable loser.

Nice one uncle Peddo, now run along and take some photos before the restraining order kicks in.

It does feel like the old days.

I'm just waiting for Mata to pump out an article about how 'The Bird' always needs to come back down to land.

Ahh that reminds me. If I find time today I need to import all of Wheels Player Profile articles

No that one kicks in when you take photos of girls young enough to be your daughter, regardless of whether they want you to or not

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6