issues re snake t-shirt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Biscuits

Reserve Grader
My wife ordered me the snake t-shirt on line. It arrived today. Looks great but it is abit big on me and i would like to exchange it for one size down. I rang the factory store and they said it had nothing to do with them and gave me another number to call. I rang that number and he told me that it had nothing to do with them, they were membership, and that i would have to contact the factory store. I told him that they had told me to ring them. He asked me to wait while he tried to find out whats happening. after aminute on hold i was cut off. Can anyone on here tell me how i could exchange this shirt.
My wife also ordered a shirt for her brother. The xl she ordered for me is a v neck, but the xxl for her brother has a round neck and is a much lighter grey.

My wife ordered me the snake t-shirt on line. It arrived today. Looks great but it is abit big on me and i would like to exchange it for one size down. I rang the factory store and they said it had nothing to do with them and gave me another number to call. I rang that number and he told me that it had nothing to do with them, they were membership, and that i would have to contact the factory store. I told him that they had told me to ring them. He asked me to wait while he tried to find out whats happening. after aminute on hold i was cut off. Can anyone on here tell me how i could exchange this shirt.
My wife also ordered a shirt for her brother. The xl she ordered for me is a v neck, but the xxl for her brother has a round neck and is a much lighter grey.

Hi there,

Sorry you were cut off. If you could call us back on 02 9970 3000, we can help you out.

Cheers,

Larissa

Hi there,

Sorry you were cut off. If you could call us back on 02 9970 3000, we can help you out.

Cheers,

Larissa

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4