1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

issues re snake t-shirt

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Biscuits, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Biscuits

Biscuits Active Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    My wife ordered me the snake t-shirt on line. It arrived today. Looks great but it is abit big on me and i would like to exchange it for one size down. I rang the factory store and they said it had nothing to do with them and gave me another number to call. I rang that number and he told me that it had nothing to do with them, they were membership, and that i would have to contact the factory store. I told him that they had told me to ring them. He asked me to wait while he tried to find out whats happening. after aminute on hold i was cut off. Can anyone on here tell me how i could exchange this shirt.
    My wife also ordered a shirt for her brother. The xl she ordered for me is a v neck, but the xxl for her brother has a round neck and is a much lighter grey.

2. Biscuits

Biscuits Active Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    My wife ordered me the snake t-shirt on line. It arrived today. Looks great but it is abit big on me and i would like to exchange it for one size down. I rang the factory store and they said it had nothing to do with them and gave me another number to call. I rang that number and he told me that it had nothing to do with them, they were membership, and that i would have to contact the factory store. I told him that they had told me to ring them. He asked me to wait while he tried to find out whats happening. after aminute on hold i was cut off. Can anyone on here tell me how i could exchange this shirt.
    My wife also ordered a shirt for her brother. The xl she ordered for me is a v neck, but the xxl for her brother has a round neck and is a much lighter grey.

3. Larissa

Larissa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0
    Hi there,

Sorry you were cut off. If you could call us back on 02 9970 3000, we can help you out.

Cheers,

Larissa

4. Larissa

Larissa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0
    Hi there,

Sorry you were cut off. If you could call us back on 02 9970 3000, we can help you out.

Cheers,

Larissa

5. Biscuits

Biscuits Active Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Thaks larissa

• Like Like x 2
  6. Biscuits

Biscuits Active Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0