ISSAC lUKE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nuts

I know we were all gutted when we heard the news of DCE & Foz leaving but I'd be pretty upset on hearing the Issac Luke has signed with the Warriors mid season. That guys is the heart and sole of Souths. Goes to show that you win a premiership and the following year the team starts to demise.

Hard to feel gutted for Souths but I am truly sick to death of these lowly clubs scavenging from the remains of premiership winning clubs like vultures. It's disgraceful how teams are penalised so hard for a bit of success. Sometimes I feel like Rugby League is a game for losers. The salary cap means loser teams are rewarded with super stars whilst the Telegraph is a bunch of jealous losers writing articles that pander to a bunch of jealous losers.

One minute we are condemning the way third party deals favour the rich clubs like Souths and the Roosters, and in the next breath we feel sorry for them because they couldn't keep one of their stars, who is only leaving for family reasons?!

The NRL will say LOOK how EVEN the competition is TOP to BOTTOM as EVIDENCED by the Manly-Melbourne result: Team 16 BEATING Team 1 AWAY from home WOW!.
Meanwhile we are sending off NRL merchandise to Vinnies and supporting players we used to hate. Consumer culture at its finest.
NYEagle

He is indeed going back to NZ 'for family reasons' (and ****loads of kiwi dollars).
Although this is one instance where playing the family card is more aplpicable, than say, taking 1.3 mill a season at Parra over 800-900K on the northern beaches

Could you imagine how good the Warriors could have been next year if they'd managed to sign Matai and Hiku?

Didn't they also want Foran at one point?

If they had managed to sign Matai and Hiku they would be a genuine premiership threat in 2016.

I don't mind this it will weaken souths without luke and they are starting to crumble

Oh well they can wait another 43 years to win a premiership and a long the way collect a few wooden spoons which they so rightly deserve.

Could you imagine how good the Warriors could have been next year if they'd managed to sign Matai and Hiku?

Didn't they also want Foran at one point?

If they had managed to sign Matai and Hiku they would be a genuine premiership threat in 2016.
They will be next year regardless. Isaac Luke will take so much pressure off Johnson, he will play like he does in the tests. I always considered them a bit of a myth, but with RTS and Luke next year they will be the real deal.

Very close to the Kiwi test spine behind a big pack, they 'should' be doing good things next year ! Scoring points shouldn't be a problem, will make for some good viewing!!

So RTS and Luke actually break 1 and 2 year expiry contracts - no media hysteria.@:rolleyes:

Chez signs with the Titans after the completion of his contract with Manly - screeching daily headlines :mad:

They should just admit it - Manly is all everyone wants to think about :inlove:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4