Israel Folau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
GWS have called a 4pm press coinference to confirm that Izzy will be leaving the GWS.

Word is Parramatta may have him signed for 2013.

From twitter

BREAKING NEWS: FOLAU BREAKING HIS CONTRACT AT AFL FOR GROUND BREAKING DEAL WITH AN NRL CLUB, DID SOMEBODY SAY BREAKING? more at 6 #nrl #afl

Meh...is anyone really that excited or surprised? he turned his back on league and now wants back in (rightfully so because it is the greatest game on the planet)

the eels are just one Mitt Romney away from being a church.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
From twitter

BREAKING NEWS: FOLAU BREAKING HIS CONTRACT AT AFL FOR GROUND BREAKING DEAL WITH AN NRL CLUB, DID SOMEBODY SAY BREAKING? more at 6 #nrl #afl

Give me a BREAK.

Joey said:
Meh...is anyone really that excited or surprised? he turned his back on league and now wants back in (rightfully so because it is the greatest game on the planet)

the eels are just one Mitt Romney away from being a church.

ahah gold! hope he doesnt go to parra... hayne, folau, hoppa could be scary...

Folau could now turn into a kick happy winger or centre. Look to him to compete in every "contest" & up his number of "possessions".

The Broncos have bought a Prince. Folau's been out of League for a while, perhaps Parras paid big money for a frog?

My strongest memory of Folau is watching him cry his little eye balls out in disbelief after a certain 40 - 0 flogging. Still brings a smile to my face.

He's not that special. We dominated him and his Souths mate in 08. This has been coming for months. He was rubbish in the AFL, and he knew it. Hopefully he'll end up on the Gold Coast and make them, at least somewhat, competitive. And it's 'Willard', not 'Mitt'.

mozgrame said:
My strongest memory of Folau is watching him cry his little eye balls out in disbelief after a certain 40 - 0 flogging. Still brings a smile to my face.
Like most people my greatest memory of that game was watching Beaver score that try. Guys like SBW and Folau will never be in the same class.

Rothfield has cracked a fat already over it...." A win for rugby league in the war"....for christ sake, he may NEVER comeback to what he was....

Don't be surprised if he signs with Union. Union is probably worse for him than AFL. When he signs I will then welcome him back. I don't think he should be playing SOO or Tests for at least 3 years. He has also lost all his loyalty money but made much more in the last 2 seasons but comes back again when there is more money going in league.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
It was always a marketing ploy. If he turned out a half decent cross-country basketballer, well that was a bonus. If not, well they had a short-lived victory over the clueless administration of David Gallop.

Should we start calling Parramatta the Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Eels? Coached by Brigham Stuart? CEO Joseph Smith?

Or maybe Salt Parra City?

How about Utahmatta?

Frogz said:
Rothfield has cracked a fat already over it...." A win for rugby league in the war"....for christ sake, he may NEVER comeback to what he was....
Exactly Frogz, signing Folau was a marketing ploy, that's all. The AFL can't wait to be shot of him, he's served his purpose. Rugby League has'nt won, we were'nt even in the game.

mozgrame said:

14b1b44.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6