Israel Folau is our greatest footballer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Bec on the Bourbon again

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/rugby/rebecca-wilson-israel-folau-is-our-greatest-footballer/story-fni2fzt2-1226671613630

Has anyone explained to her that although he played for qld he was actually born in nsw, that should put her off him

Falou's the top metre gainer in Super Rugby and he does it in his first season. Not a bad effort. Everything he does is absolutely top quality and he doesn't have the defensive weaknesses of Campese.

Takes a raw League convert to show how much Australian Rugby Union is lacking in talent. Imagine the difference in Aust Rugby packs if mongrels likes Tamao, Mason, Gallen, Watmough, etc grew up playing that game, and backlines if the likes of Thurston, Inglis, Slater, Lyon, etc did the same.

Further proof the damage long term alcohol consumption can have on your faculties. Although in fairness to alcohol, it's probably not all its fault in this instance.

Rex said:
Falou's the top metre gainer in Super Rugby and he does it in his first season. Not a bad effort. Everything he does is absolutely top quality and he doesn't have the defensive weaknesses of Campese.

Takes a raw League convert to show how much Australian Rugby Union is lacking in talent. Imagine the difference in Aust Rugby packs if mongrels likes Tamao, Mason, Gallen, Watmough, etc grew up playing that game, and backlines if the likes of Thurston, Inglis, Slater, Lyon, etc did the same.

In fairness David Campese is the other side of 50 so he may have a few bad reads in D nowadays.:p

I have not read the article do can not comment on her

I think k hunt is probably the better "footballer" in terms of cross code success

Top line league , appears to be going okay in afl and by all reports went well in his rah rah stint

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2