Isaac Luke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Peter C

Bencher
General consensus amongst the Channel Nine team is that Luke will not be charged, does that surprise anyone?, I don't think so.

Sbw will be the first to be charged with "Inglising" in diving and putting yourself into a dangerous position.

I don't like either team but the chooks were robbed on half time , the vermin knocked the ball down twice ref calls play on 6 to go and chooks play on score in the corner , ref said try but check, was over ruled as no try , what crap spent ages watching and slow mos and penalty count for game 10/5 to vermin any wonder they won with that much ball. but once again refs stuff up, watch todays game and see the dogs get all the favours, corruption runs deep in this game only favoured teams get looked after, that's why we did not make it, as of now I have lost all faith in the judiciary and the people that run this once great game, wonder if I will be fined for stating the true facts, any way I hope everyone on this site has a happy off season as I will be, am off cruising for the next few weeks with nothing to do but vege out and hope our team gets it **** sorted by next season, see you all then

also in the 2nd half s.b.hit s.b.w. with a high shot, he stayed down for a second or two then got up. ch9 showed 1 replay where you could see it was a high shot but immediately shut up about it-mustn't want to get s.b. into any trouble,whereas if it was matai there would have been a 5 minute talk & constant video reviews.

zambuck said:
I don't like either team but the chooks were robbed on half time , the vermin knocked the ball down twice ref calls play on 6 to go and chooks play on score in the corner , ref said try but check, was over ruled as no try , what crap spent ages watching and slow mos and penalty count for game 10/5 to vermin any wonder they won with that much ball. but once again refs stuff up, watch todays game and see the dogs get all the favours, corruption runs deep in this game only favoured teams get looked after, that's why we did not make it, as of now I have lost all faith in the judiciary and the people that run this once great game, wonder if I will be fined for stating the true facts, any way I hope everyone on this site has a happy off season as I will be, am off cruising for the next few weeks with nothing to do but vege out and hope our team gets it ... sorted by next season, see you all then

BUT it was no try.... bounced off maloney forward...

no try !!!! correct call on both ends..

no try & roosters feed.. it wasnt like they didnt rule knock on by souths first . ( double knock on )

Yeah Roosters cant have it both ways, if Lui's was a no try then last night is a no try

Refs had nothing to do with it, Souths were a better team

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4