Isaac Luke - The Biggest Grub in Rugby League

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
After his admission of trying to break Chase's leg I will spend all of next season hoping somebody smashes this prick.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
After his admission of trying to break Chase's leg I will spend all of next season hoping somebody smashes this prick.

Disgusting admission by Mr Canonball!!! I think it should T-Rex's mission to show him what hurt is!!!

I reckon a player deliberately trying to break another players leg is a worse look for the game than the brookie brawl and some of the other heavily dealt with incidents of the last decade.
He should have been rubbed out for 12 weeks.
Justice would be him doing his knee in round 1 and missing the year.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
After his admission of trying to break Chase's leg I will spend all of next season hoping somebody smashes his prick.

Thats how I read it the first time, and had to re-read it then had a good laugh.

The awkward moment when every NRL supporter(bar Souffs) hopes that Darcy Lussick smashes seven shades of **** out of him.

...and the forward stood there in a pale white and maroon jersey and hell followed with him

Been putting up quotes from Johnny Cash and NIN songs that should apply to Luke if he gets injured at an away game next season (I changed the above to suit us) on other league forums:

soon or later God's gonna cut you(Luke) down - Cash

will make you hurt - if Luke gets injured next season at any away game

Wouldn't his admission that he deliberately went in to break his leg constitute criminal assault? Fair enough if it's a tackle gone wrong or an accident, but Luke said he deliberately set about breaking the leg. It's pathetic that the NRL don't charge him with bringing the game into disrepute.

Luke started to get right off the rails about 3/4 of the way through the season. I have always liked his tenacity as a little bloke and also thought he may have been a handy pick up for us. He's done his dash with me now though. The tackle was a pretty good effort, to go on with it like he did is just incredible. I can remember when the Rabbits played the Roosters, he was so agro that day he made JWH retreat back into his shell. That day he wanted to fight anyone in a Roosters jersey. He definately has some anger issues, and needs a good long sit on the sidelines before he does someone some serious damage.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7