Isaac John

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i wonder what is doing with Isaac John? It has all gone quiet. I wouldn't be surprised if he is still signed and his position in the squad is not dependant on the bird speculation.

I actually think this is a signing we need, not a star player but we are screwed if DCE goes down

I actually think this is a signing we need, not a star player but we are screwed if DCE goes down
I agree. I also think we just need an organiser to partner DCE. If we get bird DCE may have to go back to playing more of a 2011 type role. Now not shortage of half a hooker rotations. Good times.

Membership dept haven't would down. I have letters coming out the the letter box, emails every couple of days. I am still waiting for the In person phone call though.
Expect Jake or Beaver to record a 'special' message after they start up in November.:euro::gbp:

We had Gorgeous George autodial us a few years back :D

2500 members signed.. So it appears we now know that the Penns will be buying 2000 memberships.

2500 members signed.. So it appears we now know that the Penns will be buying 2000 memberships.

I'd suggest those in the stands will renew as they wont want to lose their seats , others are going to be harder , particularly supporter and country members. I think their biggest losses will be right there !!

I'd suggest those in the stands will renew as they wont want to lose their seats , others are going to be harder , particularly supporter and country members. I think their biggest losses will be right there !!

Exactly.

I signed on again within a day or 2 as I don't want to lose my seat in the Jane Try. Even though we're squeezed in like sardines, I love the position.

The downside is the money going to the Penns (although I convince myself it's money to the team) and I never receive the call from a player or past player that thank me for my patronage and hope to convince me to sign on again.

Does anyone know where the 2 interstate games are next year?

One probably Brisbane but Perth or South Australia?

Membership dept haven't wound down. I have letters coming out the the letter box, emails every couple of days. I am still waiting for the In person phone call though.
Not sure I'll hold my breath waiting for the membership department to call pressers and start announcing our 2016 signings. If our recruitment team/CEO/owners can't see fit to do it, why should the spammers?

Sportal

JOHN TO PARTNER DCE?

We may be a step closer to answering the question of who will partner Daly Cherry-Evans in the Manly halves next season.

Former Penrith five-eighth Isaac John has signed a one-year-deal with the club, reuniting with former Panthers assistant turned Sea Eagles coach Trent Barrett.

One of John’s former Panthers teammates confirmed “he’s at Manly” when asked about it on Tuesday.

If Barrett thinks John is going to play 5/8, then who misses out below?

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Peta Hiku / Tom Trbojevic
06. Isaac John
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Maybe John is our reggies half?

At least we have some options there...Moltzen, John...Hiku, Lyon...I haven;t seen much of Isaac John, but I agree that we need a solid backup for DCE, and even better if he can become a consistent NRL-level 5/8th.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6