Is this going to be a season 2010 defining moment???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1st 5 minutes

last week
4 tackles> penalty
them try

kick off > penalty
them try

game over

we dont need to give them cheatin ****s easy ball early as well

CLIT COMMANDER link said:
Losing to Canberra at home and Newcastle in the last month is season defining for me.

Exactly CC these last 2 games show how weak in mind and spirit this team is. A bunch of big head premadonas who need to move on so we can get a team that bleeds Maroon and White.

mickqld link said:
[quote author=CLIT COMMANDER link=topic=184487.msg281803#msg281803 date=1281000331]
Losing to Canberra at home and Newcastle in the last month is season defining for me.

Exactly CC these last 2 games show how weak in mind and spirit this team is. A bunch of big head premadonas who need to move on so we can get a team that bleeds Maroon and White.
[/quote]

While we are picking out random games, what do the wins against Melbourne down there, Saint's at home, and Tigers at Gosford show ?

Why do we give these CHEATING,FRAUDULENT SCUM the time of day,let alone talking about them on a website for a fair,legal team.I,personally would hope that some team that is going to be disadvantaged by the cheating f*****g scum,has a huge team of lawyers ready to lodge an injunction to make the F*****g scums for/against null and void.I hope this interferes with the finals,and shows Gallupin goose up for the idiot he is,by not chucking these f**kwits out when he should have!!!!

mr seagles link said:
we are goooooooone....melb will smash us like the semi last year....goooooone...

Am bloody happy you have said that, now all we need is Ryan to do the same and we are certainties tomorrow night

ayjay007 link said:
Why do we give these CHEATING,FRAUDULENT SCUM the time of day,let alone talking about them on a website for a fair,legal team.I,personally would hope that some team that is going to be disadvantaged by the cheating f*****g scum,has a huge team of lawyers ready to lodge an injunction to make the F*****g scums for/against null and void.I hope this interferes with the finals,and shows Gallupin goose up for the idiot he is,by not chucking these f**kwits out when he should have!!!!

Am not a fan of Gallop at all, but his handling of this has been spot on. It was impossible to throw them out completely and what is happening now, is really the best solution that I can see. I have heard a lot of people hook into what is happening at the moment, and when they are asked what the better was is to do things, they have nothing

Maybe the only thing I would have done differently would have been putting them down to -26 points and have them playing for points each week, meaning to get it down to 0 points they had to win 13/18 games, and if they couldn't wipe them all off this year then next year they start on the negatives again until they clear them

I would have done it different

Zapped them back to zero

Made them play each week with a "Kosher" under the cap team...ie 2 of the big 4 to stand down plus a few others

Then played for points, and the Premiership if it so worked out.

But that's past history now and due to that we are all stuck with the situation that we are playing a team that's 1.5 Million over the cap and that could have a profound impact on our ability to make the top 4, top 8 or the finals at all!

Mark, many people suggested that option mate, but it was never really viable due to the fact that even when admitting to cheating the mongrels were still lying and we never knew the amount they would have needed to shed

I reckon it could work. Take the top 11 earning players in the Storm squad. Tell them that 2 of the top 4 players need to be stood down each week, then separately they need to stand down 3 of the 5th to 11th earning players.

5 of the top 11 players being stood down including 2 of the fab 4 would make it pretty even to me. That way they can't whinge they aren't playing for points.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I would have done it different

Zapped them back to zero

Made them play each week with a \"Kosher\" under the cap team...ie 2 of the big 4 to stand down plus a few others

Then played for points, and the Premiership if it so worked out.

But that's past history now and due to that we are all stuck with the situation that we are playing a team that's 1.5 Million over the cap and that could have a profound impact on our ability to make the top 4, top 8 or the finals at all!

That's the thing that gets me most-that the team they run on with continues on it's merry little way,lauded by the channell number 9 and fux commentators,and it's $1.3M (or whatever) over the cap.I wouldn't give a rats about them if they were playing with a legal team.

abnc link said:
I reckon it could work. Take the top 11 earning players in the Storm squad. Tell them that 2 of the top 4 players need to be stood down each week, then separately they need to stand down 3 of the 5th to 11th earning players.

5 of the top 11 players being stood down including 2 of the fab 4 would make it pretty even to me. That way they can't whinge they aren't playing for points.

I have heard similar to that mentioned, and Gallop responded with something along the lines of that because Melbourne have been cheating they have secured extra depth and taken players off the market from other teams, that even if you make them stand x amount of players down, they still have an advantage from their cheating with the depth in their squad covering that better than it should do

The main thing for me, was always that these mongrels should not be allowed to compete in the finals

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=abnc link=topic=184487.msg282016#msg282016 date=1281071960]

I have heard similar to that mentioned, and Gallop responded with something along the lines of that because Melbourne have been cheating they have secured extra depth and taken players off the market from other teams, that even if you make them stand x amount of players down, they still have an advantage from their cheating with the depth in their squad covering that better than it should do

The main thing for me, was always that these mongrels should not be allowed to compete in the finals
[/quote]

Haha, wouldn't it have been great it the NRL said "fine, stand a few players down and play for points", then they make the 8, then the NRL come back before the finals and say "Oops, sorry, NO you can't play in the finals!"

Freaken awesome!

you got it in one Mark
Saturday is a massively season defining moment
and what really ****s me is the cheaters have nothing to lose except to really piss us off by beating us
I'd love it if we destroy them
but I fear greatly for the outcome

Maybe just maybe the storm might actually respect us more than other club's....after all we have been the only team to have beaten them in a Grand Final fair and square.
When the Storm get out on the park there not going to give a damn about what other teams supporters think or say, it's all about the guys they're facing.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8