Is this a Silvertails Poster ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There is only one bodysuit man and that is George Costanza and his presence would have been a perfectly fitting end to last night...

How long before Greenburg makes a song and dance about this and blows it up as a major security breach and blames Manly ?? Could be another nail in the coffin for Brookie if we cannot guarantee player safety ?? Any chance it was Scott Penn in that suit ??

How long before Greenburg makes a song and dance about this and blows it up as a major security breach and blames Manly ?? Could be another nail in the coffin for Brookie if we cannot guarantee player safety ?? Any chance it was Scott Penn in that suit ??
It's a distinct possibility @Chip and Chase !! Throwing bottles at referees is acceptable and obviously the culprits were difficult to identify (for the NRL anyway: Facebook and other internet sites had them named and shamed pretty quickly!) but a dude in a home made (and let's face it: AWESOME superhero getup!) is a security risk and blah blah blah because Manly... F**k off and die Greenturd...

Also, Manly should try and get hold of old mate and use him like good old Captain Charger from back in the day!! Help lift the spirits a bit with Ernie :D

Pretty sad when that was the highlight for me last night.
Got to agree totally awesome super hero outfit

Who is the Manly Phantom?

And how in hell did he get on the field during the game?

We should sign him up. Obviously has guts to get out there and he made 0 missed tackles ;)

Last edited:
thats cyrus from the screaming eagles podcast; he lost the majority of 'games' on the show and as a bet, he had to go to the last home game wearing that onesie. But him running on the field suprised me and was my highlight of the night (not much competition for that). Cyrus stated in the podcast a few weeks ago that he wouldnt just wear it and sit in the corner; but go the full hog. Well done cyrus, made many of our nights

..It would have been better if he'd run on with 5 seconds to go, then joined the line to shake hands with the opposition.

Like that guy (the serial pest) who snuck into a Manchester United team photo amongst other things.

Classic.

Would have loved to have seen him grab an intercept and race the length of the field for a try, then after putting the ball down just jump the fence into the family hill and keep going showing he can evade both first grade players and police :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7