Is this a beat up by the Managers??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
ME forum has gone into meltdown tonight over the Monaghan saga. For it to appear that the club is prepared to let Monas go has set some peoples pacemakers on overdrive.

Hard to know what is going on - however it appears that Paul Cummings can play just as hard ball as Jim Banaghan.

A lot more to come on this one methinks???

I trust the administration team and support their decision either way as should every suporter of the club. 1 team a player does not make

"there is no i in team, but then there is no u in team, so if I am not in the team and u arent in the team, who the **** is in the team?"

I just wish all these players would stop running to the Press and pouring their sob stories out. Deliver on the field and negotiate hard and if it doesn't work out write a tell-all book later.

from the bull**** reaction to all this i trust that you all think we should pay anything to keep this bloke.if he is so good and deserves his loot why have we not heard a peep out of any other club expressing interest at his asking price.all we hear is england.to command big money players must build their reputations over a long period against top sides.20 games is not enough and that is reflected in the deafening silence we are seeing right now.

I trust the administration team and support their decision either way as should every suporter of the club. 1 team a player does not make

\"there is no i in team, but then there is no u in team, so if I am not in the team and u arent in the team, who the **** is in the team?\"

Theres a m&e in team.So i guess its me.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4