Is There Some Method To Our Signings?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sounds like you know something mate - spill ;)
I don't, it was more that Tom is good cover for the centres on the proviso we have someone who is adequate cover for fullback. Which I don't think we do at the moment hence me saying that cover is unsigned. If we got a DWZ for instance, then if you also chuck Parker into that backline mix, we are OK.

But we have Parker as wing cover, Wright is depth too across wing/centre, ditto Williame, but we need someone who can start in the centres and also a young capable back up fullback. That may be a tough spot to fill though because they are behind one of the best prospects in the game who owns the #1 jersey. Might have to get an older guy. Or just have Wright, Parker or Williame take back up reps there.

I don't, it was more that Tom is good cover for the centres on the proviso we have someone who is adequate cover for fullback. Which I don't think we do at the moment hence me saying that cover is unsigned. If we got a DWZ for instance, then if you also chuck Parker into that backline mix, we are OK.

But we have Parker as wing cover, Wright is depth too across wing/centre, ditto Williame, but we need someone who can start in the centres and also a young capable back up fullback. That may be a tough spot to fill though because they are behind one of the best prospects in the game who owns the #1 jersey. Might have to get an older guy. Or just have Wright, Parker or Williame take back up reps there.

Well, the Phantom claimed we'd have Tupou & Uate as our wingers, and Matagi as a forward. Like I said in another thread, get DWZ, and our backline would be up there with one of the best in the league (if not THE):

EDIT: Curtis Sironen on top of that, and we have massively upgraded.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Daniel Tupou
03. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Matt Parcell
10. Suaia Matagi
11. Marty Taupau
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Addin Fanua-Blake
16. XXXXXXXXX
17. Shaun Lane

X = Myles, Lawrence, Meehan.

We'd have to come top 2-3 there or I'd be bitterly disappointed.

Well, the Phantom claimed we'd have Tupou & Uate as our wingers, and Matagi as a forward. Like I said in another thread, get DWZ, and our backline would be up there with one of the best in the league (if not THE):

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Daniel Tupou
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

If we get Des then the players will come

So worst case scenario as it stands (officially) - assuming we don't sign anyone else, and Matai / Stewart can't play on:-

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Matt Parcell
10. Addin Fanua-Blake
11. Marty Taupau
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Nate Myles
16. Brenton Lawrence
17. Shaun Lane

Center Options: Matthew Wright, Jonathan Wright, Brayden Wiliame
Backrow Options: Frank Winterstein, Jamil Hopoate, Billy Bainbridge

That really worries me to be honest. If we get injuries, we are in trouble.

Hope to hell Matai can play on.

No need to worry. Knowing how Bozo dose business you can't really post any team until team lists are out for round one. He will aways move a piece on for one greater in value for the team.

Yes there is, sign anyone that will sign

giphy.gif

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Daniel Tupou
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Matt Parcell
10. Suaia Matagi
11. Marty Taupau
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Addin Fanua-Blake
16. XXXXXXXXX
17. Shaun Lane

X = Myles, Lawrence, Meehan.

We'd have to come top 2-3 there or I'd be bitterly disappointed.
The Phantom said we would have Uate and Tupou as our wingers, and we have signed DWZ and Matagi. So far he is 2/4. Let's hope he is right with the others.

Huh? How do you get that? We've signed Uate, but that's it.
If you look at all of that phantom blokes posts he also said we signed DWZ and Matagi, going off Zorba saying we have signed another prop which I'm assuming is Matagi, then phantom is 2/4

If you look at all of that phantom blokes posts he also said we signed DWZ and Matagi, going off Zorba saying we have signed another prop which I'm assuming is Matagi, then phantom is 2/4

Matagi? Good pick up if that is the case. I just haven't seen anything.

Actually, Grant Mayer told me they actually DO release signings strategically - i.e. when a new CEO comes in, and they discuss how they were involved in getting it done.

Assuming Cleary starts when the school year finished, we might get some announcements December sometime I guess.

I just hope Manly's PR department realise this strategy is quite prehistoric these days, and no-one really appreciates it anymore.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7