Is There Only Three Teams in NRL in 2013 ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Media saturation of Souths, Easts. Parramatta is sickening, not that I want to see anything of Dogs, Tigers etc

Bob they will not have much chance to talk about those teams during the year....

No news is good news as far as I'm concerned.

Fans might be writing us down for a big slide, but I guarantee opposition teams are not looking forward to playing us.

Well the ARLC has done absolutely nothing to promote the game/season, what so ever.

So I guess its up to the clubs to do their best to put bums on seats and thats exactly what is happening.

Cant blame them for being pro active cause the Commission certainly isnt

As long as We aren't in the headlines I'm a happy camper.
They can keep talking up their pre-season favourites and we can just fly under the radar

Well Toovey can play well under the radar this year it seems. Recent FoxSports News item with Junior Gasnier had Manly out of the 8. There you go. Fox doesnt even rate us a chance for the 8 this year.

Bearfax said:
Well Toovey can play well under the radar this year it seems. Recent FoxSports News item with Junior Gasnier had Manly out of the 8. There you go. Fox doesnt even rate us a chance for the 8 this year.

Gaz is such a tool. It showed the footy tab predicting 14.5 wins for manly this year and Gaz said he talks to joey and he said their is a lot of talent at Manly that's not been seen on the tv but Gaz does not see Manly in the 8. He also picked the titans to finish last well behind the dragons.

Bearfax said:
That's it then, Manly premiers 2013, it's a forgone conclusion.:cool:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7