Is there anything the storm won't steal?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
After salary cap rorting, taking players out, wrestling and inventing dangerous plays a plenty, it now appears that they have stolen something from us, not the sea eagles but us, the Silvertails
Cronkite is now quoted as stealing out well known catch phrase "mediocrity will not be tolerated"

Scumbags....

Matas will be shattered that it came from Cronk

I notice they have stolen the Sunshine Coast In the Qld Cup as well they are now the Storm's feeder club

Dan said:
After salary cap rorting, taking players out, wrestling and inventing dangerous plays a plenty, it now appears that they have stolen something from us, not the sea eagles but us, the Silvertails
Cronkite is now quoted as stealing out well known catch phrase "mediocrity will not be tolerated"

Scumbags....

There really needs to be an investigation . . .

The Wheel said:
I notice they have stolen the Sunshine Coast In the Qld Cup as well they are now the Storm's feeder club

Fu*#in NSWRL fault we have lost one of the biggest junior nurseries in QLD.

We should listen to @mozgrame

He's been nobly pushing Central QLD's barrow for some time now.

The Chooks have got under our guard too (the cheeky buggers) lining up with Wyong Roos (Central Coast) from next year.

I have an intolerance to dairy. God knows my protein shake diet is killing the blokes at work.

RiverEagle said:
We should listen to @mozgrame

He's been nobly pushing Central QLD's barrow for some time now.

The Chooks have got under our guard too (the cheeky buggers) lining up with Wyong Roos (Central Coast) from next year.

They stole Tim Glasby and Cameron Munster from the Capra's. And Anthony Siebold from the Cutters. Another Rocky boy.

Hey Crapper Cronk......Barnsey rang......Reckons there aint no second prize.

Now off with you.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6