Is there anything about this season that doesn't suck?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You're a glass half empty sort of bloke aren't ya?

Telling it how it is he sulked last season because his big brother was shown the door and with his mates Foz,Choc and Matai derailed our season. He now realises no 1 else will pay him what he is getting from us (in the nrl) and wants an extension so surprise surprise he is having a great season.

Telling it how it is he sulked last season because his big brother was shown the door and with his mates Foz,Choc and Matai derailed our season. He now realises no 1 else will pay him what he is getting from us (in the nrl) and wants an extension so surprise surprise he is having a great season.

I thought he lead us in try assists last year?

Can you post any quotes from Snake which suggest he sulked? He had a great year last year IMO

Worst crowds at the Fortress in history I hear. People aren't choosing to go to our suburban oval and pay top dollars.

I thought he lead us in try assists last year?

That is not what he was saying. He is on a good wicket at Manly and there is no way in hell he would get even close to what he would get at Manly. Call his bluff and let's see...

No, not really. I couldn't even get a ****en pie at the game last night because they were sold out before the game and the crowd was only 7,000

That is not what he was saying. He is on a good wicket at Manly and there is no way in hell he would get even close to what he would get at Manly. Call his bluff and let's see...

He is close to our best every week, not sure why you would do that

Agree to disagree

If the wonder halves are 1 mil each then he is easily worth 600

Agree to disagree

If the wonder halves are 1 mil each then he is easily worth 600

I wouldn't pay Foran 300,000 and DCE would get no more than 500,000 from me.

Again, which NRL club would offer Stewart 600,000? I am not being a smart arse, I just want you to tell me which club would pay even close to that?

I wouldn't pay Foran 300,000 and DCE would get no more than 500,000 from me.

Again, which NRL club would offer Stewart 600,000? I am not being a smart arse, I just want you to tell me which club would pay even close to that?
What dictates prices these days is quite often the teams that are desparate to get players - so they will pay overs to poach them from a more successful side.

Trent apparaently is on a new 750k 3 year deal with Newcastle. No way i would pay that, and either would the dogs, so let him go.
On a side note, If the dogs did had a geniune good halves pairing they would be unstoppable, but wont win the comp this year, cause they have the worst halves pairing of the top eight sides imo. Great pack, good backs - sh*thouse halves

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6