Is there a coach as bad as Ricky

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ralphie said:
Chip and Chase said:
Ralphie said:
Harry said:
Whats the closest beach down there ? Would love to check it out down sometime. I do enjoy the cooler climate myself.

I usually go to Tathra, which is an hour & a quarter from where I live.

You must live way south of Canberra, because there is no way you can get to Tathra from Canberra in an hour and a quarter.

Probably the closest beach to Canberra CBD are those around Batemans Bay, straight down the hill from Canberra. You could be on the sand in about 2 hours of leaving the CBD more or less.

There are some great beaches along that south coast region.

I live 45 minutes South of Canberra.
We're thinking of moving down there from Darwin, the bride has had enough of the Wet season heat. It's got to be out of town tho'.
I like Michelago, Bungendore??
Gotta convince the bride, she likes town. :)

And The Raiders are getting flogged again with Coach Stuart heading for another wooden spoon....What a knob.

How long til we of players being unhappy down there?

Can't wait for the pressor.

HappilyManly said:
Bennet's disdain for the Knights Players, is as bad as Sticky labeling his Players reserve graders :mad:

They gave Ricky a test team that he coached to a loss. Obviously he couldn't blame the players so he blamed the ref.

Looks pretty close to tears In the presser after today's game.

Almost felt a bit for him, then remembered all the times he has been an arrogant merkin.

The Wheel said:
manlyfan76 said:
Imagine how Furner feels after sacking the other Furner for Ricky.

I was thinking the same thing this afternoon

Yeah I think for this reason they won't sack him for awhile.

More likely they'll subscribe to his methodology and blame the players, sack the players, buy whoever they can get (to go there), shake well and turnaround and repeat, next year.

If any NRL (or even SL) club gives Stuart another coaching gig after what he's done in the past few years with Cronulla, Parramatta and Canberra.....plus the losses as NSW and Australian coach......then they deserve to lose.

The only think that can now save Stuarts coaching career is if Canberra somehow come out and fluke a premiership next year or in 2016.

There isn't a coach in the land that could do a better job with the roster they have at the Raiders.

The current Parramatta side is the team that Ricky built. Sure, Arthur should take the credit for getting them going but Stuart still put it together.

Willo and Sharp are the only ones who seem to have some ability in this area but neither have hit the lofty lows continuously like Stuart.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4