Is There a bigger bonehead in the media than Danny Wielder

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
"so david are you a fan of the biff"

Are you serious???? Like you would ask a CEO of a sporting organisation that.

I'm so over this ugly red headed little grub. Him and DUI Wilson should get together and ride off into the sunset and do us all a favour.

Cambo said:

Isn't that question "bringing the game into disrepute"?

He is not used to asking someone other than Khoder Nassar a question.

Now Kohdar does Anthony and Sonny really say that i am the best journalist around? That's great news. I will write another story about them in this sundays paper.

nah hadley is ok

hes got an audience to apease

He has stuck up for manly in the past. You have to realise he does a monday to friday show to a conserivite audience he has to say what he said,

Happily Manly - you mention 'Gordon' Tallis. It's actually Gorden Tallis. That's because his parents either couldn't spell, or were sophisticated enough to realise that 'Gordon' is an anagram of 'drongo'.

You be the judge.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Phantar said:
Happily Manly - you mention 'Gordon' Tallis. It's actually Gorden Tallis. That's because his parents either couldn't spell, or were sophisticated enough to realise that 'Gordon' is an anagram of 'drongo'.

You be the judge.

It's Queensland mate.
Names are bastardised as a matter of common practice.

Jorja is one I see a bit.

They take any name, misspell it and think they are being different. I have never seen it happen so often.

So much so that the hospital checks the spelling of names at birth about 1000 times.
I had a joke with the midwives about it, because they get it so bloody often, I was joking about spelling Matilda as Mathilda, they rattled off some of the ones they have had over the past few weeks, and my jaw hit the ground.

However I actually don't mind tallis, I used to dislike him, but he talks a bit of sense in regards to footy

Cambo said:

@[Cambo]
Thats an insult to all the real boneheads out there

The level of sporting journos in Australia is appalling. That piece by old Masters on Saturday was ridiculous. He lives off the offal of the fibros v silvertails, and his stupidity in acquainting Manly in the 70s with the cap-cheating Storm was laughable. They should look to the Guardian for inspiring sports coverage.

Laurie daley just spoke more impressively than I have ever heard him before. He said Blair & Glenn should get only 1-2 weeks. Well said Daley.

ps He also said he really enjoyed watching the brawl, it is a gladiatorial sport. Possibly he is too dumb to know that his corporate masters would prefer him not to espouse such views :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8