is the MW v Hobbits game live?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

captainskin

Reserve Grader
We are playing at the same time as the battle of the west, with both games being advertised on NRL as viewing live on FOX 2. Who has heads up how this works? I don't have FOXTEL, nor am I familiar with the programing proceedure.
Anyone, with the knowedge and wisdom, please step forth.
Thanks

captainskin link said:
We are playing at the same time as the battle of the west, with both games being advertised on NRL as viewing live on FOX 2. Who has heads up how this works? I don't have FOXTEL, nor am I familiar with the programing proceedure.
Anyone, with the knowedge and wisdom, please step forth.
Thanks

I don't have it anymore but as they are both being advertised to be on at the same time then my guess it would be a "viewer's choice" where you hit the red button on your Foxtel remote and you get to choose which game that you want to watch live with the other game to follow after the game that you chose to watch live.

Manly Sharks Game was the Viewers choice announced on th eLive NRL Foxtel Show.  Just checked, its on at 9.20pm tonight on Fox 2 and 10am Sunday too.

Love to actually WANT to see a reply - its been a lean month or so.

HappilyManly link said:
Manly Sharks Game was the Viewers choice announced on th eLive NRL Foxtel Show.  Just checked, its on at 9.20pm tonight on Fox 2 and 10am Sunday too.

Now that is really annoying. I was going to join other fans at a local club to watch it but not much point if the score will be known.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
not sure if nrlfix will have it either, they may have both at the same time
..lets start voting then..lol

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7