Is the dogs after Dugan a smokescreen?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You mean to say they were never interested in Ricky Stuart coaching them from 2012, those dirty liars.

I was thinking the same thing. I think Foran is their number one target, and we shouldn't buy into any bull**** rumours coming from that scum club and our former coach.

I read some article i cant recall atm and had a feeling the dugan thing may have been bull, But in saying that it was written by a newspaper journo. The dogs are are different scenario for Des than manly were. At manly they needed a bigger budget and to attract top liners when he first got the job and had to start from scratch, at the dogs he has to clean out the joint first with existing contracts. Much bigger hurdle as I see it

I expect a fair few fringe players and reggies to get a run in the doggies team in 2012.

Wasn't there the big play at the time , for daniel mortimer from the eels , and in the end they signed keating ?

In a perfect world I hope this has happened - Foz has told Dessie that he is going to commit to Manly with his mates, and then the Dogs go all out splashing heaps of $$$ for Dugan and end up signing him. The good thing about Dugan going to the Dogs is it also takes out of the equation Snake ending up @ Belmore.

If Ben Barba is the cream of the Bulldogs crop in a 1 or 6 jersey, then the milk is pretty sour. It would take another 12 months to turn Dugan into a 6. Barba is all about attack and is very soft in defence, even on blokes his size. If Dugan goes to the dogs it will be as a 1. As far as fullbacks go, Dugan is the real deal!

I read an article yesterday where the Raiders where curious to know what the scumdogs are going to to do with Baa Baa if they are chasing Dugan for their fullback position.

They make a good point, what postion would Baa Baa play? Left right out?

The scumdogs signed Baa Baa before hasler got there, if you believe the rumour mill, halser isnt a fan of him, wants to keep the current halves pairing as he is a big fan of Keating and wants to sign Dugan.

I dont believe anything that comes out of that filthy flea ridden dog kennel and as to any of our players moving there from 2013, well if they do they do, however they are all here in 2012, and atm thats all that matters.

Masked Eagle said:
Have you seen the Dogs squad? I'm sure they are after Dugan, Foran and any other bloke who is half decent.

They have signed a quality coach. Now all they need to do is sign 17 quality first graders and they will be a real shot at making the finals.

I'm sick to death of all this talk about foz leaving. If anybody @ the club has any commons sense at all, they should currently be in the process of signing him to a multi million dollar offer. For pete's sake. I'll pose a question, for my own piece of mind, why hasn't he come out & said anything about his commitment beyond this year???? I love the guy to death. For me personally, foz goes nowhere....:mad:

Remember that greenturd went to the UK to "look for a coach" mid season. as it turns out they were talking to Des.
DOGS by name DOGS by nature.

Lol! Looks like someone told the Telecrap that Dogs were after a back from another club, but all they could tell them was his last name has five letters and ends with N.

You'd have to think Dogs & Hasler are after Foran.

Hasler said he wanted a new challenge. But since then signed Manly staff and trying buy Manly players. Challenge too hard already?

Challenge my foot, if he had gone by himself yes it is a challenge, taking all your staff is just a change of scenery

just reading on sports website/page that the puppy dogs are after a big name player that's not foz or dugan , who it is, it does not say but hasler has always been a big fan of sbw , don't really care as long as we keep our side pretty stable with foz ,lussick and snake as the ones we need to sign asp but gut feeling we will lose one due to cap and uping dce,s money

mudgeagle said:
just reading on sports website/page that the puppy dogs are after a big name player that's not foz or dugan , who it is, it does not say but hasler has always been a big fan of sbw , don't really care as long as we keep our side pretty stable with foz ,lussick and snake as the ones we need to sign asp but gut feeling we will lose one due to cap and uping dce,s money

Could only be Matt Orford.

I have a gut feeling Foz will go but best of luck. We need to hold on to DCE and we will find someone new. When we lost Dogkinson I thought it was the end of the world but hey we won it in 2011.

I think we will only keep one of DCE and Foran - Tooves at the footy club AGM basically said that the cap is making it extremely difficult to keep both.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4