Is Princess back?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I was reliably informed by Pepsi that King showed some of his outstanding 2005 form on the weekend?  12 metres gained and 45 backwards, 6 dumb penalties and 3 dropped balls or some such?

I was calling him Princess on Sunday. The Mrs had to ask me what I meant etc.

that Sharks game was a joke, what did he make, like 10 metres?

How can they have 1 error for King

He dropped it literally 3 sets in a row, even the commentators said it.

Those stats are clearly inaccurate

Our pack was soft in the middle.  The Worriers made a lot of breaks through there.  King?  I dunnno about Princess so far this season.  I guess Des will continue to pick him, and so we'll see.

That's right blame Jason for the two losses this week.  You pathetic bunch of arse lickers. 

Kingy is one of the players at least trying this year which is more than I can for some of them.

Why single him out as he wasn't the worst player on the field.  What about Watmough?  And Mattai who couldn't even tackle the warriors front rower when he scored untouched. 

Even Glenn Stewart couldn't keep up with one of the warriors players.  Perry was showing why he got to nickname teddy from.  He wanted to warriors to cuddle him. 

Where is Ballin?  Le snack running into touch.  They should get rid of stumpy and his 10 metre kick offs too and get Bailey do do the kicking next week.    Lyon back to 5/8.

The whole team is not fit at the moment and have spent the off season on the grog celebrating last years win.  Des needs to sweat the crap out of them and prick their egos if we are going to make the semis this year.

kingyfan link said:
That's right blame Jason for the two losses this week.  You pathetic bunch of arse lickers. 

Kingy is one of the players at least trying this year which is more than I can for some of them.

Why single him out as he wasn't the worst player on the field.  What about Watmough?  And Mattai who couldn't even tackle the warriors front rower when he scored untouched. 

Even Glenn Stewart couldn't keep up with one of the warriors players.  Perry was showing why he got to nickname teddy from.  He wanted to warriors to cuddle him. 

Where is Ballin?  Le snack running into touch.  They should get rid of stumpy and his 10 metre kick offs too and get Bailey do do the kicking next week.     Lyon back to 5/8.

The whole team is not fit at the moment and have spent the off season on the grog celebrating last years win.  Des needs to sweat the crap out of them and prick their egos if we are going to make the semis this year.

No one singled him out for blame you illiterate!

The question was asked if he has possible faltered back to his form of previous years

kingyfan link said:
The whole team is not fit at the moment

I wont pick apart youre whole post because it would take me all day. However this comment is complete rubbish.

Do you have a short memory? The side went to the UK, without any game time under their belts, and managed to stick it out for the full 80 in what was basically a game of touch football (speed wise) and came away with a win.

How do you come up with a lack of fitness from that?

The last 20 minutes they leaked points over there clon.

And damn you for stealing my post earlier

Fluffy link said:
The last 20 minutes they leaked points over there clon.

And damn you for stealing my post earlier

Understand that but I suggest that was more through thinking they had the game well and truly wrapped up, which they did.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6