1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Paul Gallen the Backrower Manly Want ??

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Stuey Davis Socks, Sep 15, 2006.

1. Stuey Davis Socks

Stuey Davis Socks Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +179 / 3
    As I understood it, the Warriors had a change of heart & he will be turning out with them again in '07.

2. Stiffi

Stiffi Active Member 2016 Tipping Competitor 2015 Tipping Competitor

What is a lock these days??? We have a vast array of players in that posistion in the NRL - Kennedy, Waterhouse, Johnson, Matua, Carrol, Faumuina

3. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I'd love to have gallen at Manly :D

4. Fro

Fro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0
    What is a lock these days??? We have a vast array of players in that posistion in the NRL - Kennedy, Waterhouse, Johnson, Matua, Carrol, Faumuina

[/quote]

You are right, and no S Menzies on that list. he is and will always be a running second rower

5. Stiffi

Stiffi Active Member 2016 Tipping Competitor 2015 Tipping Competitor

[/quote]

You are right, and no S Menzies on that list. he is and will always be a running second rower
    [/quote]

I do agree with you, I just thought that I would throw that in.

Also I would love Manly to sign either one of Faumuina or Gallen. So who cares that Faumuina enjoys a few more than he should, who here doesn't????????

6. Downie

Downie Active Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Could Gallen be suitable for prop? nrl.com has him as 180cm and 104kg. Kite, is 190cm and 110kg, Bryant is 183cm and 107kg. Examples from other clubs include Bailey at 189cm and 108kg and O'Hara at 188cm and 102kg. He's not too small for a prop and could be good if we're looking for more mobile props, like stated elsewhere. It'd also add to our fairly bare prop cupboard. Our backrow has numerous people who could step up.

7. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,241 / 37
    No way Gallen is a prop, his deadset a lock