1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is our season over ?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by eagle_predator, Aug 9, 2009.

Is our season over ?

This poll will close on Feb 7, 2106 at 5:28 PM.
  1. No i still think we can win 3 from our last 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes our season is over

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Undecided

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. eagle_predator

eagle_predator Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is our season over ? i think we can still get back on track but we have to start with a win over the Roosters next week and then we need to win another two games which will see us on 30 pts. And it will help our cause if both the Eels and the Roosters win today.

2. nita

nita Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    After R26. our season is over

3. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,750 / 258
    Maybe, maybe not....not over until that fat lady sings.

And she's sure 'tuning up" but she hasn't yet begun to sing!!

4. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    If we keep playing like we are, then yes. In the unlikely event we find some form to resemble our end of season run in 2008 then we are still a hope. Heart says we can still do it, head says we may even struggle to make the 8 now.

5. KaZa

KaZa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 20
    Brett will lift the players confidence.. just depends how soon we he can get back on the park. We will beat the roosters next week.. so hopefully the week after he is back we can continue unbeaten in the finals.

6. DVS Matt

DVS Matt Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    I'm starting to ride the results of other games........so yes...we are 95% gone :-(

7. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    We will be in the 8, how much further we move I don't know

We will go past Penrith, Newcastle look gone to me, I can't see Souths sustaining 4 more weeks of top footy against other oppositions. Brisbane I am not sure about

Tigers and Parra I see as the threats, Tigers aren't entirely convincing either for me still

For us, Roosters will be tough away, and these blokes should be hurting. If we don't win that, we are certainly done

Storm, whatever happens happens. no blowout hopefully

Sharks, SHOULD be our differential booster

Titans, Big game at Brookie, enough to lift them up again, like the Dogs game

8. DVS Matt

DVS Matt Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    We have to play our best footy each week and what will be, will be.

But i haven't seen our best footy since GF 2008

9. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Losing the six at the start doesn't help, and now the last two against weak opposition.  Don't forget the Orford factor.  We're gone.   

10. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    We are no certainties to win against the Roosters and the Storm will be a massive challenge.

We then have to win our two home games to even get close. I don't think we are travelling well enough to get to fifth or sixth, in which case we are no chance against the top 4 on current form.

Best case performance will see us eliminated in the first week of the semis, worst case will see us miss the semis.

It's on a knife edge.

11. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    **** do u even ****en support manly or do u just go to games waiting for the smallest hint of an error from ox so you can blow your load.

Your a moron

Go and put ure mouth over your exhaust pipe

oxygen theif

12. KaZa

KaZa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 20
    c**t do u even F**ken support manly or do u just go to games waiting for the smallest hint of an error from ox so you can blow your load.

Your a moron

oxygen theif
    [/quote]

calm down mate. Were all supporters here. Were all frustrated and deal with it in different ways. No need to attack each other.. See.. Orford and Watmough set bad examples :D

13. PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +948 / 80
    c**t do u even F**ken support manly or do u just go to games waiting for the smallest hint of an error from ox so you can blow your load.

Your a moron

oxygen theif
    [/quote]
    No wonder mwse closed down.

14. Brookvale

Brookvale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 1
    we have to finish in the top 6, otherwise we are gooooooooooorne

15. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    CliffyGC there might be sense in there somewhere, but you spoil it be getting all personal and abusive.  Anyway you'll be very happy reading in this morning's Telegraph that Orford will be with us for the next three years.  That gives you three more years of abusive posts directed towards me.  

16. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Why is there 2 "No" answers to the poll? One response choice should be a "Yes" and the other a "No" but there should also be a 3rd response of "Undecided".

17. eagle_predator

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes your right i could of used Yes in the first part of the first poll Question. But that's the way i wanted it.

18. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    fixed Jethro

19. eagle_predator

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not happy Dannnnnnnnnnnnnn  ;D

20. niccipops

niccipops un echidna spillo mia bevanda Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,521 / 50
    Listen Sea Eagle fans, don't be pessimists or realists for that matter, just be one-eyed. Our form has sucked for a couple of weeks and teams below us are certainly picking up,  though a lot of our close opposition has tough matches ahead.
    Whether we make the 8 or not depends on the Eagle boys as well as the results of those positioned from 5th to 12th.
    It's going to be tough but it's not over yet. Have faith in Dessie and B.Stewy's back in round 25.