Is Koroisau going to play round 1?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Surely Koroisou won't be playing footy this year will he? Jesus, he's a lot tougher and stronger than I'd be, that's for sure.

I'd hazard to take a guess on most 1st graders being "Tougher & Stronger " than their fans.

I'd hazard to take a guess on most 1st graders being "Tougher & Stronger " than their fans.

Not talking physically mate. You know what happened to his partner yeah? If that happened to me, I don't think I could be productive for quite some time. 18 months on, I'm still getting over the death of my Dad and Brother (died 3 weeks apart !!)

Not talking physically mate. You know what happened to his partner yeah? If that happened to me, I don't think I could be productive for quite some time. 18 months on, I'm still getting over the death of my Dad and Brother (died 3 weeks apart !!)
Can & does affect us in different ways and at different times. There's no set schedule. Hope you're travelling OK Ryan.

Can & does affect us in different ways and at different times. There's no set schedule. Hope you're travelling OK Ryan.

True, and maybe Rugby League is his release, and he could pour himself into it. Maybe it's therapy. Yeah, your right mate. Definitely stronger than me though !

Sorry to hear about your dad and brother . I hope 2016 will be a happy year for you feathered friend . When tragic happens some people find it worse staying home and not be active . We all handle things differently .

Sorry to hear about your dad and brother . I hope 2016 will be a happy year for you feathered friend . When tragic happens some people find it worse staying home and not be active . We all handle things differently .

Thx mate. Yeah, I've become really insular tbh. Last 18 months I've withdrawn from pretty much everything, stopped exercising and am really only now getting back into life.

One thing I do know, is despite the off field drama, and our struggles on, this club has helped me get through, and has been really therapeutic for me, and I'll always appreciate that.

That is why they'll have a member in me for life. I don't care which suit does this or that, it's The Eagles I love, and that's what's important.

Anyway, sorry for the sob story hahaha.

Thx mate. Yeah, I've become really insular tbh. Last 18 months I've withdrawn from pretty much everything, stopped exercising and am really only now getting back into life.

One thing I do know, is despite the off field drama, and our struggles on, this club has helped me get through, and has been really therapeutic for me, and I'll always appreciate that.

That is why they'll have a member in me for life. I don't care which suit does this or that, it's The Eagles I love, and that's what's important.

Anyway, sorry for the sob story hahaha.
Thanks for sharing . Life is like a cycle of happiness and sadness for all of us and no one escapes the cycle. The key to happiness is to do things we enjoy.
Its good to hear how our great club helped you through your difficult times and just like your self I don't put any one above our club .
I love the Sea eagles and try and focus on all the positive stuff that goes on and by the looks of it we are heading into an exciting 2016 season

Surely Koroisou won't be playing footy this year will he? Jesus, he's a lot tougher and stronger than I'd be, that's for sure.
Was thinking the same...injuries?...fark the injuries, what about his personal life. Agreed we all process things at a different pace, but all to often professional athletes are indirectly pressured back into the arena too early either by their employers, fans, or themselves. Now I'm not saying that's happening with Api. Just making a point that if we don't see him on the paddock for a while, irregardless of wether we're desimated with injuries, give him time.
I've mentioned before in regards to the benefits of this site that far exceed that of ' just footy' .
Sometimes when life keeps dealing you shiit hands, you just need somewhere that grounds you, gives you some semblance of normality in your life.

I've mentioned before in regards to the benefits of this site that far exceed that of ' just footy' .
Applies to me too, for both the Sea Eagles and this site.

In the absence of dying early and suddenly, we're all going to experience significant losses, and deteriorations. Just a fact of life.

Part of building resilience is realising and accepting this is inevitable for us all. It's the meanings we make of events that cause us the big troubles. Different meanings can create different outcomes. I'm pretty sure the people we grieve for wouldn't want us to be stuck holding on to meanings that make us suffer. Counsellors/psychologists can help us find meanings that help us move forward in peace. Hopefully Api is getting this sort of support.

Sorry to hear about your dad and brother. I lost my dad when I was 16 then broke my neck the following year and I know what your going through. My mum is 85 and has kept strong the whole way through. She's an angel and still going strong!

No....but he will get his chance.
Parcell been training with the squad at 9 over the past 3 months & added to his form...is a special.
Really think Parcell will exploit those big Dogs forwards round 1.
Unlike others, feel Api will prove a top buy & much respect to his winning attitude.

.@SeaEagles hooker Apisai Koroisau fined $500 after pleading guilty to illegally entering a property #NRL

Api should be free to focus on footy now :happy:

• 📚
Reactions: Rex
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7