Is Koroisau going to play round 1?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He might get a spot on the bench round 1 in order to support Parcell's debut in first grade. It's a draining game for any Hooker let alone a debutant starting in the heat of feb with reduced interchange.

He might get a spot on the bench round 1 in order to support Parcell's debut in first grade. It's a draining game for any Hooker let alone a debutant starting in the heat of feb with reduced interchange.
Pretty sure Parcell made his debut this year ?

If there was one player in our squad I wouldn't worry about lasting a full game, it'd be Parcell. But both in the 17 is a very real possibility.

Yep I'm starting to think that. Parcell stating, lewis brown can play 15 minutes at hooker if needed the rest in the back row or lock

'Oh yeh!' Haha
Spot on point about Brown too, regardless of Parcell's fitness which no one could question, it's good to know buhrer and brown could help out if needed. Forgot about them!

If there was one player in our squad I wouldn't worry about lasting a full game, it'd be Parcell. But both in the 17 is a very real possibility.

Very likely. I did forget about Buhrer and Brown though

'Oh yeh!' Haha
Spot on point about Brown too, regardless of Parcell's fitness which no one could question, it's good to know buhrer and brown could help out if needed. Forgot about them!
Yep lewis browns versatility will be priceless, hooker for Parcell, backline injuries he can play 5/8 and centre, second row, lock even prop he can cover all of them excellently.

I've never seen brown even fill in at prop or 5/8, let alone excel in those positions. I have seen him butcher overlaps, get held up from dummy half on the 5th and drop the ball cold many times.

I wanna give the guy a chance, but I really feel that him and api are surplus to requirements especially now that our full recruitment for this year is complete and targets for the future identified.

I've never seen brown even fill in at prop or 5/8, let alone excel in those positions. I have seen him butcher overlaps, get held up from dummy half on the 5th and drop the ball cold many times.

I wanna give the guy a chance, but I really feel that him and api are surplus to requirements especially now that our full recruitment for this year is complete and targets for the future identified.
He play excellent at hooker, Centre and second row but not excellent at prop and 5/8

'Oh yeh!' Haha
This post is basically a longer version of touch'e.
Care to explain what you dislike NewwyEagle?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2