Is knight leaving?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Please does he want to leave someone answer please.
The rumours are he is. I am hearing he is fed up playing prop, want's to play in the backrow and Manly have said NO as well as some of his mates have gone from the club and he is not happy here

If the rumour is true and he does want to leave, then **** him. I've supported this club for too long to get worked up over 20 year old upstarts that have achieved nothing in the game yet. If the rumours are false, then i'll happily cheer him on...It does seem as though there are lot of Jack Bird/Jackson Hasting type youngsters coming through that feel a sense of entitlement and will whore themselves to any club willing to give them whatever they ask for.

Last edited:
If the rumour is true and he does want to leave, then **** him. I've supported this club for too long to get worked up over 20 year old upstarts that have achieved nothing in the game yet. If the rumours are false, then i'll happily cheer him on...It does seem as thought there are lot of Jack Bird/Jackson Hasting type youngsters coming through that feel a sense of entitlement and will whore themselves to any club willing to give them whatever they ask for.
This kid is good enough to dictate where he wants to play. If it's second row that's good enough for me. Just look at his performance today. Played prop for the whole game - name another prop who does that? - in searing heat and still has the energy to score a 20-metre try.
He is a once-in-a-generation forward, and a MUST keep. There are 10-15 average forwards on our roster that are nowhere near his class.

Remi, I appreciate you talking about our younger players but it would be great if you could find anything positive in the whole junior club. You seem to know a lot about what is happening so maybe you could tell us some positive stories about Ramien, Addison, SG Ball players etc.

This kid is good enough to dictate where he wants to play. If it's second row that's good enough for me. Just look at his performance today. Played prop for the whole game - name another prop who does that? - in searing heat and still has the energy to score a 20-metre try.
He is a once-in-a-generation forward, and a MUST keep. There are 10-15 average forwards on our roster that are nowhere near his class.
Sure, it'd be nice to keep him and see what happens, but i'm tired of Rugby League being a constant "forecast" all of the time. The media has sucked all the fun out of the game because everything is prospective...this player going here, this player going there, this player is the next..., etc. It's getting boring. I just want to support 17 committed and passionate Manly players...It should be a privilege to wear the maroon and white!

Sick of hearing about untested players saying they aren't happy for whatever reason. Seem to remember another snotty nosed kid leaving for the roosters because he wasn't happy playing our style of footy last year.

Remi, I appreciate you talking about our younger players but it would be great if you could find anything positive in the whole junior club. You seem to know a lot about what is happening so maybe you could tell us some positive stories about Ramien, Addison, SG Ball players etc.
I am only saying what I have heard. I would love to see these players looked after better, there are some players in this team have not even been offered another contract and they are playing their final, wouldn' t you think the club could sort it out before they play ? The 3 I like in the team are Tom, Liam and Demetriou ( but as a forward )

I am only saying what I have heard. I would love to see these players looked after better, there are some players in this team have not even been offered another contract and they are playing their final, wouldn' t you think the club could sort it out before they play ? The 3 I like in the team are Tom, Liam and Demetriou ( but as a forward )
Yep, those three (But Addison is a forward) and Garner. But players develop at different stages so I'd like to see the bulk of these guys move up to NSW Cup - rather than recruiting average players from other clubs.

If there is an issue I am sure they will work it out! He is signed for next year regardless.
Plays like a middle forward imo. Reminds me a of a bigger and better version of choc

All I know is I'm on the cruise, pissed and I actually laughed at a Fletch joke.

Yep, those three (But Addison is a forward) and Garner. But players develop at different stages so I'd like to see the bulk of these guys move up to NSW Cup - rather than recruiting average players from other clubs.
I agree and it's the natural next stage of their development, there's too much expectation on these kids to go from 20's to FG, give them time to build their game.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6