Is Jamil the Real Deal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very good, skilful player.
Almost a stronger version of Tyrone Peachey- creative & plays what's in front of him.
And there's more.....The best Hopoate is yet to come & if attitude is good, absolute gun & genuine speedster.

How
Very good, skilful player.
Almost a stronger version of Tyrone Peachey- creative & plays what's in front of him.
And there's more.....The best Hopoate is yet to come & if attitude is good, absolute gun & genuine speedster.
how do you know this. I've watched him loads of times I don't think he's peachy like.good prospect though. The other is still very young don't get to exited yet

How

how do you know this. I've watched him loads of times I don't think he's peachy like.good prospect though. The other is still very young don't get to exited yet
I am super excited about any upcoming potential Manly players....improve your attitude.
Jamie is similar in Peachey in the sense he bounces out of tackles & has natural footy vision that comes naturally...not as quick but more powerful....I have watched him loads of times too....keep your opinion & I'll keep mine...will see in 2017 he has footy skills beyond the modern player, as does Peachey.

I am super excited about any upcoming potential Manly players....improve your attitude.
Jamie is similar in Peachey in the sense he bounces out of tackles & has natural footy vision that comes naturally...not as quick but more powerful....I have watched him loads of times too....keep your opinion & I'll keep mine...will see in 2017 he has footy skills beyond the modern player, as does Peachey.
Sorry pal just thought from your previous posts you were up in queensland.just have a pet hate of comparing good first grade players with players who haven't even played FG. Anyhow hope your right like I have said many times before on here he has potential

How

I am super excited about any upcoming potential Manly players.....
Sorry pal just thought from your previous posts you were up in queensland.
All good.....I do travel as originally from Sydney & have seen him in 4 games, which is enough to validate his playing style....old school footy skills that are instinctive...same as Peachey.

Ok. So what is it that makes you so reactive to the style Ryan used if you agree with the substance of what he said?

i.e. Why start with argument, if fundamentally you agree with him?

And why do you think abuse is your default style, not respect?

Surely there is someone at the sanitarium that will play your childish mind games with you.

Surely there is someone at the sanitarium that will play your childish mind games with you.
No surprise. Your response to a simple query on your thinking process is abuse, not introspection, and certainly not respect. It seems when you are lost for intelligent thought, then abuse is your only option.

Are you a one trick pony Woodsie?

No surprise. Your response to a simple query on your thinking process is abuse, not introspection, and certainly not respect. It seems when you are lost for intelligent thought, then abuse is your only option.

Are you a one trick pony Woodsie?

Obviously there isn't. Try asking one of the nurses for a colouring in book.

Settle down you guys.

A coupe of weeks Jamil was told he needed to do some rehabilitation courses before being considered again ... I assume this stuff will be sorted in our lengthy off season and could be good to go for next? In the meantime he could be snapped up by anyone while off contract?

Settle down you guys.

A coupe of weeks Jamil was told he needed to do some rehabilitation courses before being considered again ... I assume this stuff will be sorted in our lengthy off season and could be good to go for next? In the meantime he could be snapped up by anyone while off contract?

I have no objection to this Ricardo. As I've said, make it too easy and he wont learn the lesson. He needs to recognise the cost of his bad behaviour and if that means he has to jump through a number of uncomfortable hoops, so be it.

What they did with Carney was unforgivable. Gallop ( unlike with his disgraceful judging of Brett Stewart) treated Carney with kid gloves, the old 'poor little boy' routine and Carney was in trouble again within months. When he lost everything in the Australian League and had to go to England, he seems to have stayed straight. I hope Jamil succeeds but it wont happen using kid gloves. He needs to feel the cost.

You know, @Woodsie, scared little 12 year old girls bitch about peers behind their backs.

If you find your balls you may find the @ key on the 2.

You know, @Woodsie, scared little 12 year old girls bitch about peers behind their backs.

If you find your balls you may find the @ key on the 2.

Bwaahhaahaaheeehhehhe. Where has your composure gone Rex.

I will have to defer to your greater knowledge of 12 year old girls, don't spend time around them myself, .... and I know where my balls are ..... one day I hope she will give them back.

I have no objection to this Ricardo. As I've said, make it too easy and he wont learn the lesson. He needs to recognise the cost of his bad behaviour and if that means he has to jump through a number of uncomfortable hoops, so be it.

What they did with Carney was unforgivable. Gallop ( unlike with his disgraceful judging of Brett Stewart) treated Carney with kid gloves, the old 'poor little boy' routine and Carney was in trouble again within months. When he lost everything in the Australian League and had to go to England, he seems to have stayed straight. I hope Jamil succeeds but it wont happen using kid gloves. He needs to feel the cost.
I think what carney did compared to hoppa is slightly different.

I think what carney did compared to hoppa is slightly different.
Agreed. But the principle is the same. You have to face the consequences of your actions, and that means facing a penalty. Once that has been met then you open the door again. Too often emotion gets in the way of these matters in that people feel either sympathy or bitterness at other peoples actions. Fortunately in this society we have learned that offending behaviour needs to be handled sensibly and dispassionately. An offence is committed, the penalty is served as determined by the society, and then we move on.

• 🤝
Reactions: Rex

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7