Is it too early.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
quietest off season so far. I think this site may well not make it through the summer, unless we drum up some interest

Chicken little has nothing on Dan, or was it Henny Penny?

whichever one said the sky is falling at any rate.

I haven't even seen a political post from Byso, which is unusual considering his input at the last Federal election.

Maybe he is hiding in fear of Union Bosses roaming the streets and 'thuggerising' the country!!! :lol: :lol:

Because of the anti climax of the final. A lot of Manly fans are still hurting too much to face it I know a few I have spoken with

hehe thanks for the tip UP :)

yeah not too bad, just fiddly bits and peices to be done, and confirming everything that needs to be confirmed, the major stuff is sorted

quietest off season so far. I think this site may well not make it through the summer, unless we drum up some interest

Reasons for this:

1. Some of us have discovered facebook.
2. Everyone is sick and tired of YARTS and Yet another Mata Tirade (YAMT).
3. Everyone knows that Dan knows there is no God and Mata knows there is a God.
4. Watching the RWC has rotted our brains.
5. We couldn't be bothered giving it to Xmas BBQ for missing 16 GF tackles.

[quote author=Dan]

Reasons for this:

1. Some of us have discovered facebook.

2. Everyone is sick and tired of YARTS and Yet another Mata Tirade (YAMT).
3. Everyone knows that Dan knows there is no God and Mata knows there is a God.
4. Watching the RWC has rotted our brains.
5. We couldn't be bothered giving it to Xmas BBQ for missing 16 GF tackles.

[/quote]

So does that mean I am going to have to hunt you down and superpoke you?

Gronk he is not too hard to find.

Byso - you amaze me - as if any teacher ever told a student what to think anyway - and by the way - kid's don't vote. Most kids where I teach don't need to be told that Howard is on the nose. Even his own party realises it. If by some chance he was to win the election he would be gone in 6 to 9 months anyway. He is too old, too bereft of ideas and looked the other night like me father in law does before he has a mini-stroke.

We are a very exclusive facebook crew Gronk :)

Dont tell Byso he amazes you, he'll take it as a compliment.

Matas, foreplay, afterplay, its all play, even though its not exactly what I meant :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2